Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

MWPP thoughts on mcbg being intimidated to post what he did and or the way he did? He’s been online since that post . Or is he pretending to be intimidated ?

MWPP thoughts on mcbg being intimidated to post what he did and or the way he did? He’s been online since that post . Or is he pretending to be intimidated ?
Yes the silence after that initial vote (that came across as jokey after the dogs post ) suggested that he may be intimidated (or scheduled but the latter is looking less likely if as you say he has indeed been around since hmm), hence my switch to Chippy earlier. Pretending to be intimidated is an interesting idea. Easier than usual to do with the 2 intimidators in this one as well.

i'm doing a venomous animals training course soon, goona be fun having a tiger snake ******* attack me

Will you be combining this with your love of dunnies?

Yes the silence after that initial vote (that came across as jokey after the dogs post ) suggested that he may be intimidated (or scheduled but the latter is looking less likely if as you say he has indeed been around since hmm), hence my switch to Chippy earlier. Pretending to be intimidated is an interesting idea. Easier than usual to do with the 2 intimidators in this one as well.
Would have to be an educator intimidation as the students were the ones to kill gralin, could still be a legitimate intimidation but the educators intimidation can involve anything not just a vote so it really is a strange post.

Would have to be an educator intimidation as the students were the ones to kill gralin, could still be a legitimate intimidation but the educators intimidation can involve anything not just a vote so it really is a strange post.
The plainness of the post comes across as more of a student (simple) intimidation or pretend student intimidation to be honest . Despite that earlier comment about the politics board I still wonder what Gralin did to have ruffled this many feathers .

I’m waiting for Chipmunk to wake up but am ready to switch back to MC Bad Genius or an inactive like Pickitt
Would be nice if any of them reentered the thread sometime …

Definitely jam. Custard in a doughnut? 🤮
This has you on my watchlist. Such blaspheme has no place in WW!

Also, MWPP because when I started my catch-up read 15 mins ago and I said to myself "whoever is the last post when you reach the end gets the vote".
jmoo wan

Suss that you made all the effort to do a The Chase vid and didn’t do Dick Tingeler:

I thought this was a joke before an inevitable MCBG switch but having waited a hour since then, that hasn’t transpired .

So switching away from MCBG as something is off about this vote and I don’t want to vote for someone who is either absent due to scheduled vote or intimidated

Instead, Chipmunk thanks jmoo wan
(let’s see if he’ll switch the vote away from himself with a little pressure)

Narrator: he won’t

The only useful thing in all of what I read apart from the flog claim is that it’s multi-lynch. Depending on Grand Uncle Horace and the flog’s view of multi lynches then putting 2 people up and seeing what shakes out is entirely a plan.

MWPP so you’re telling me that MC Bad Genius got intimidated to vote for a player that their faction killed last night?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Suss that you made all the effort to do a The Chase vid and didn’t do Dick Tingeler:

Narrator: he won’t

The only useful thing in all of what I read apart from the flog claim is that it’s multi-lynch. Depending on Grand Uncle Horace and the flog’s view of multi lynches then putting 2 people up and seeing what shakes out is entirely a plan.

MWPP so you’re telling me that MC Bad Genius got intimidated to vote for a player that their faction killed last night?

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

There are two intimidators in this one
In any case Gralin is a weird choice of kill so the same left field thinkers could well have gone for such bold strategy

Still, I’ll switch back to MCBG if you do ;)

Also I have seen you switch your self vote once to save yourself from being lynched - and yes , that time you were evil
You generally don’t come under any pressure d1 when self voting so it hasn’t really been tested since

There are two intimidators in this one
In any case Gralin is a weird choice of kill so the same left field thinkers could well have gone for such bold strategy

Still, I’ll switch back to MCBG if you do ;)

Also I have seen you switch your self vote once to save yourself from being lynched - and yes , that time you were evil
You generally don’t come under any pressure d1 when self voting so it hasn’t really been tested since

1) I’m not switching
2) I didn’t say that I thought MC was suss.
3) There’s a reason that I generally don’t come under any pressure Day 1. It’s because I’m an honest guy 😊
4) Gralin was the obvious choice of kill.

I might be reading too much into it but I feel there was something in Jhye's vote on Bluelegs and follow up interaction. Could be completely wrong but just a hunch. Happy to go with that for now.

Bluelegs

jmoo wan
Why don't we just ask Jhye Clark 13 what it's based on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im switching to mcbg , jmoo wan , the more I think about it the more suss it seems, if it was scheduled it’s still suss to be voting a newbie with a scheduled vote

You know, if MC Bad is intimidated we can play his favourite song without fear.
I’ll be playing it as I lead him to the gallows with the noose around his neck

1) I’m not switching
2) I didn’t say that I thought MC was suss.
3) There’s a reason that I generally don’t come under any pressure Day 1. It’s because I’m an honest guy 😊
4) Gralin was the obvious choice of kill.
You liked my post where I said I might switch to him or pick or another inactive and didn’t address the others. And no, you get a free pass with the #4 thing more often than not .

I’m intrigued about your final point though - why was Gralin the obvious choice of kill ?

Day Of The Dead Love GIF by Disturbed

And in the naked light I saw
26 werewolf players, maybe more
People posting without speaking
People posting without formatting
People writing down named of players they never seered
No one dared
Disturb the sound of mcbg’s silence

You liked my post where I said I might switch to him or pick or another inactive and didn’t address the others. And no, you get a free pass with the #4 thing more often than not .

I’m intrigued about your final point though - why was Gralin the obvious choice of kill ?

I liked it because you mentioned me. Are you disputing that I’m an honest guy?

Anyone in the qooty game knew that Gralin was hardly going to be an inactive, so wouldn’t be put off from playing again from a ‘hazing’ Night 1 kill. That, plus his activity before deadline would make him a prime target.

I liked it because you mentioned me. Are you disputing that I’m an honest guy?

Anyone in the qooty game knew that Gralin was hardly going to be an inactive, so wouldn’t be put off from playing again from a ‘hazing’ Night 1 kill. That, plus his activity before deadline would make him a prime target.
I don’t like the fact you are fine with gralin being killed night one

I don’t like the fact you are fine with gralin being killed night one

I’m not saying I like it (and everyone knows my views about giving newbies a shot, which is why I wouldn’t have done it).

I’m just saying he was an obvious kill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back