Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone

Just a quick update to help move Day 1 along.

I am a Flog member of the Parents and Teachers Council. So DERO and Ligma would be well advised to move their votes elsewhere. I suggest Pick or Mwerps are good targets. Failure to shift your vote might result in the Vig targeting you tonight.

It would be greatly appreciated if the Hall Pass/Amulet was passed to me tonight. Flogtown will take good care of it.

in the meantime I note several players have been invisible or near enough today. These include BEaston Frederico_WA Dingster and good old Pickitt
You’re on the wrong track with me
I would be ok with voting for any of those names

What do you make of Chip (where my current vote is at ) and that weird MCBG vote though?

You’re on the wrong track with me
I would be ok with voting for any of those names

What do you make of Chip (where my current vote is at ) and that weird MCBG vote though?

impossible to tell re Chip at the moment. Waiting to read his response when he rocks up.

MCBG could have been intimidated or just scheduled that post if he knew he was busy. May have assumed gralin would still be alive. I’m guessing the former.

Hello everyone

Just a quick update to help move Day 1 along.

I am a Flog member of the Parents and Teachers Council. So DERO and Ligma would be well advised to move their votes elsewhere. I suggest Pick or Mwerps are good targets. Failure to shift your vote might result in the Vig targeting you tonight.

It would be greatly appreciated if the Hall Pass/Amulet was passed to me tonight. Flogtown will take good care of it.

in the meantime I note several players have been invisible or near enough today. These include BEaston Frederico_WA Dingster and good old Pickitt
Please tell me you’re Karen 😂

impossible to tell re Chip at the moment. Waiting to read his response when he rocks up.

MCBG could have been intimidated or just scheduled that post if he knew he was busy. May have assumed gralin would still be alive. I’m guessing the former.
Ok, I’ll keep my vote where it is then for the time being with a view to potentially switching to someone else who is quiet later pending progress

I might be reading too much into it but I feel there was something in Jhye's vote on Bluelegs and follow up interaction. Could be completely wrong but just a hunch. Happy to go with that for now.

Bluelegs

jmoo wan
i had thought the same thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been a lurker himself in the games I’ve seen him plan (unlike in the SFA)
It’s hard to grasp things in the first couple of days. I find that reading instead of posting random things, just to be active, helps me to understand more. Perhaps the same of others. 🤷‍♀️

It’s hard to grasp things in the first couple of days. I find that reading instead of posting random things, just to be active, helps me to understand more. Perhaps the same of others. 🤷‍♀️
Toilet locations between sa and Victoria is hardly random

Grand Uncle Horace , I’m assuming your vote on pickitt is purely because of his lack of offering anything in most games?

MWPP because she is probs the fake seer

jmoo wan
You let him intimidate you publicly like that?
Where’s your SLAY attitude today?
Im Good Music Video GIF by Dizzy Fae

Grand Uncle Horace , I’m assuming your vote on pickitt is purely because of his lack of offering anything in most games?

Yep… I did switch to mwerps for her weird defence of him, but am happy to switch back.

You let him intimidate you publicly like that?
Where’s your SLAY attitude today?
Im Good Music Video GIF by Dizzy Fae
So true, he is just so sexy that it’s affecting my ability to be a girlboss

Remove this Banner Ad

Jmoos School Holiday Programme Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back