News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact the AFL made it clear by the end of last week that they will not be imposing any extra sanctions or punishments on Willie and will leave it up to the Eagles means we are not really waiting for anything except internal discussions and decisions.
Would like to think any decisions have been made and it will be made public tomorrow or Wednesday latest so the team can just get on with preparing for GWS.

Probably making Willy sweat on it, tightening the screws, and realise he's not an automatic inclusion, it's not a given entitlement, it has to be earned and respected.
But as world-renowned comedian Rosko Lyons said '1 million percent he should return!"
Every footy club would want a Rioli on their list...!

This is what I suspect and to be honest he probably deserves it. But a decision will have to be made sooner rather than later.

Simpson on Willie Rioli: "We're working through Willie's situation. Part of the conversation is that we're 40% cut back on resourcing. "How are we going to continue to grow and educate Willie, and keep him on the straight and narrow, with less people to support him?"

Josh Kennedy on
@6PRbreakfast
: "I don't have too many years left, I'd love to be able to run out one day with him, but Willie needs to make sure he gets a few things right, he's made some really bad choices."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“You do lose a little bit of trust from the group because everyone goes, what are you doing?,” Kennedy told 6PR.

“But It’s how you react to it and how you respond and you know you learn from it and you build that back. Like I said Willie’s got a few things he needs to learn from and hopefully he gets back bigger and better.”

Sounds very much like he’s staying.

Sounds very much like he’s staying.
“You do lose a little bit of trust from the group because everyone goes, what are you doing?,” Kennedy told 6PR.

Naturally, the West ran with the headline:

West Coast’s Josh Kennedy admits playing group have lost trust in Willie Rioli

Naturally, the West ran with the headline:

West Coast’s Josh Kennedy admits playing group have lost trust in Willie Rioli

I wouldnt trust anything that comes out of JK's mouth. We all know he sleeps nude in an oxygen tent he believes gives him sexual powers.

I decided the West could get f'ed years ago, haven't spent a cent on their rag in over a decade.
+1

Last time I bought it was so I had something to clean the barbie plate with

I wouldnt trust anything that comes out of JK's mouth. We all know he sleeps nude in an oxygen tent he believes gives him sexual powers.
The Wests new headlines - JK CLAIMS SLEEPING IN OXYGEN TENT GIVES HIM SEXUAL POWERS THAT CAN HEAL THE WILLY PROBLEMS!

Yeh, it's messed up, but it'd sell a lot of papers!?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back