Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does this dumb **** realize 70k+ average people put their hard earned money into the club to see it succeed. Plenty who probably struggle buying a membership to help pay this w***er.

And he goes and does this shit which just makes it less likely for us to have success this season. How stupid are these blokes. Plenty of cash. Uber is literally the best service. No excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, this will cop him another club suspension. He’s ****ed up the start of our year two years running now. Never thought I’d say this but piss him off at the end of the year.

2m Pete in hindsight would have been a much better choice. many said this prior to the draft. We dont need KPP players but lol

Peter Wright was the Obvious Descion but Hine had to Pick a Son of a Mate

Honestly, this will cop him another club suspension. He’s ****** up the start of our year two years running now. Never thought I’d say this but piss him off at the end of the year.
Yep I agree. I have stood up for him in the past, but drink driving imo is one of the stupidest things you can do. How many **** ups is allowed to have? Time for him to be moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back