Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stupid to take the offer off the table in the first place and allow the media's circus to justify their shenanigans. Put it back on the table and get him to sign ASAP.

Half of Adams clearances go straight to the opposition so I don’t really count them.
Adams is slow compared to degoey who can burst out of a stoppage.
Don’t disagree about Adams re his disposal, but he’s still our #1 clearance king at the club. If he’s getting it out of the stoppage and bombing it forward, it means the other team isn’t getting a clean centre clearances inside their 50.

Not to mention, he also applies unbelievable pressure and tackles like a man possessed - we missed that on Friday night.

Still our #1 in tight and very important is Tay.

Legit, this is nonsense. He played great last night and the week before, but he has never shown the capability to maintain that form for a season. If he did he would be an AA, brownlow contender and very much worth 4x800k.

Against the Swans at the SCG is another huge test for him. Let's hope he passes with flying colours like he has the past two weeks.
Contracts are about predictions of future performance. Past performance is a big factor in that prediction, but it's not the whole story. Whether with us or not, I think his game is maturing beautifully and he's on the verge of AA seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understandable

Poor bloke is surrounded by Richmond players
I know how Dusty feels. When I was at uni, I worked as a telemarketer. When people answered the phone, you'd often hear a **** off telemarketer tone in their voice. My most effective line was: "Sounds like you hate telemarketers." "Yep" "I do too. Imagine how I feel; I'm sitting in a room full of them."

I know how Dusty feels. When I was at uni, I worked as a telemarketer. When people answered the phone, you'd often hear a * off telemarketer tone in their voice. My most effective line was: "Sounds like you hate telemarketers." "Yep" "I do too. Imagine how I feel; I'm sitting in a room full of them."

I never hang up on telemarketers. I make them hang up on me. Just start asking them sexually depraved questions. Some of them laugh. Most don’t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I never hang up on telemarketers. I make them hang up on me. Just start asking them sexually depraved questions. Some of them laugh. Most don’t.

How does your wife react when you're in the living room making smutty remarks over the phone.

Sounds like a good cover though. "It's a telemarketer."

Now if I get an 02 number at work I just answer “Good Afternoon, Scamwatch Australia, John speaking” gets rid of them quickly.

Very tame in comparison but the other day I had a delightful young Indian lady from the commonwealth bank of Australia's online security breach department of overseas affairs ask me if I had authorised a charge for $600 to a Mr. John Smith in Arizona, New Mexico just recently.

Something must have happened to the connection, because when I responded yes we were cut off. ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back