Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what the media do though, we all know that. Do you think Jordy went too far, pulling a girls top down in public exposing her tit without her permission, when knowingly being videoed
Her nipple was not exposed. I would remember seeing that.

I think you’ve given it way too much consideration. People of a lower social class behave far better in most instances than this cretin who went to a private school in Toorak.
Not sure if it means that much but St Kevins is one of the more 'affordable' private schools.
Just because it happens to be in Toorak is irrelevant.

FFS it isnt even DeGoeys hand. Notice the wrist and hand tatts arent present. This is the media driven narrative taken to discredit and make Jordan look like a unhinged sexual abuser. Dont fall for it like every media personality spewing this garbage.
I also notice from the FARC footage that the young girl appears to be pointing at her own breast. Could this have something to do with the hand that begins to pull her top down?
It’s a mystery alright.

Thats what the media do though, we all know that. Do you think Jordy went too far, pulling a girls top down in public exposing her tit without her permission, when knowingly being videoed
Well he didn’t actually expose her boob (if it was him) - and seemed like a slow flirty action.

Secondly, you can’t say he didn’t have her implied permission. They were all over each other and she is not offended by it at all going by her own statement.

I agree he knew he was being videoed but I’d suggest he didn’t know it was going to be published on instagram. I bet he wasn’t asked permission for that.

Is it stupid for Jordie not to contemplate/suspect that it could be published? Yep, I’ll agree with that.

In summary, I’d like to know why people are offended on this girls behalf when she isn’t offended? It seems offensive to me that people are offended on her behalf. Very belittling.

Well he didn’t actually expose her boob (if it was him) - and seemed like a slow flirty action.

Secondly, you can’t say he didn’t have her implied permission. They were all over each other and she is not offended by it at all going by her own statement.

I agree he knew he was being videoed but I’d suggest he didn’t know it was going to be published on instagram. I bet he wasn’t asked permission for that.

Is it stupid for Jordie not to contemplate/suspect that it could be published? Yep, I’ll agree with that.

In summary, I’d like to know why people are offended on this girls behalf when she isn’t offended? It seems offensive to me that people are offended on her behalf. Very belittling.
Spot on Kirb. She’s not unhappy so why should we be?

If he gets suspended. It won't be sold as an AFL or club sanction. It'll be sold as leadership group due to breaking a team agreement. And that's pretty much all we'll get from the club.
If that happens I’ll be as mad as Mad Jock McMad, winner of the all Scotland Mr. Mad competition.

How do you know it's not newsworthy if you haven't looked at it? Let me tell you, if the girl complained it was extremely newsworthy.
But, she didn’t. In fact, she did the opposite.
Young people having fun at a club is not news.

I used to 'dack' friends in public in my teenage years...and I suppose into my 20s.

It was (a) fun and (b) fair punishment for wearing tracksuit pants as social attire.
I used to do worse at school. Not proud but it was a brutal world in the 80s.

My hunch is the girl wants to be a social influencer and being filmed and published is the price of flirting with her.

I'm not saying that as an insult.

My hunch is the girl wants to be a social influencer and being filmed and published is the price of flirting with her.

I'm not saying that as an insult.
Lucky she’s not Chinese. Being a social influencer there is a dangerous profession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This arm business was done to death earlier in the thread. Vicky Park spent hours forensically examining the photos and concluded that the limbs in question all belonged to De Goey. De Goey also did not deny ownership of the arm in his statement. I think you can safely assume that the arm and everything attached belong to him.

I'm quite hurt that you've wilfully ignored my own extensive forensic work in this area. Long before Vicky Park came on the scene it was me and myself who expertly ascertained that it is Jordan's arm.

Having said that, I'm not discounting (conspiracy?) theories that it was actually a prop arm (see below), craftily covered with Jordan's ink, wielded by a third party.

web_jack_arms_1962-p-pl-c_6485d0ca-e5d6-42dd-aa61-25d3468b1e0a.jpg

I come armed to this post. The Bali forearm belongs to De Goey, and it was still attached (although concealed by his shirt) when he got on the plane to return home.

I am also reliably informed that he spent a long time in the plane’s toilet trying to rub off the ink, and was shocked to discover that he can’t - it’s permanent. Wrighty is waiting for him at Tulla with some bleach.

Cretin? Who the * are you to judge? Btw I grew up in a lower socio-economic area and I can tell you for a fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.
A cretin is a stupid person, they belong to all classes. Just thought I let you know that.
I’ve worked with underprivileged people from disadvantaged backgrounds in low socioeconomic areas for nearly 10 years. I have some idea what I’m talking about.

How do you know it's not newsworthy if you haven't looked at it? Let me tell you, if the girl complained it was extremely newsworthy.
But she didn’t. In fact I’m pretty sure she was the one who posted the video (someone can correct me if I’m wrong). And she’s also explicitly stated that she was ok with it all with here nothing to see here post.

Are we really at a point where we want to suspend or punish players based on what ifs? Because that idea is far more troubling to me than the idea of a footy player having fun at a nightclub with a consenting adult female.

Spot on Kirb. She’s not unhappy so why should we be?
She is on the record saying there was nothing in it, they were having fun.
De Goey is stupid though letting this type of thing get out on social media again.
Many players are a simpletons when it comes to social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back