Josh Carr is a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo gave up 3 decent draft picks to get him to Freo so he could play with his brother and the facts are he has been a disappointment overall. The times Freo have really needed him he has let us down (ie when he stupidly kneed Ablett and got rubbed out). other suspensions and numerous sub standard games. Yes he has played SOME fantastic games and given ok service but generally from what I have observed been a selfish twat.
Going on holidays and not attending club champion awards recently was childish. The guy was club vice captain this year and with the money he has been on the club deserved better. He even captained the team 3 times late in the season in Pavs absence.
I have heard Harves got into him after the Ablett incident and Carr decided to spit the dummy. Quite frankly he wouldve deserved any spray Harves gave him because you wouldnt see something like that at Underf 10 level. It was pathetic. I dont care if we get nothing for him because we need to start again and rebulid the list with not only quality players but quality people. To me JCarr is neither so good riddance

Oh how nice of Freo.... they just did it to help Josh play with his brother.
And who said there was no such thing as sentiment anymore!

Pfft.... And the fact that he was a vice captain and catalyst for a premiership the year before had nothing to do with them poaching him.
Yeah right!
Freo's culture is what has led to his demise. You are the most undisciplined club (on field) in the competition in the last 2 years. We'll get him playing good, tough football again. He doesnt have to play the role of a sniper in our side.

Exactly.

Its either.

You become famous, well known, well liked, prosper after footy, have to drive to West Lakes every day (nice place) & meet great people.

Or become another 'unknown' Port Player, but at the same time hated if you do become one of the 'few' Port players that ever 'make it', fade even futher into irrelevance once your football career is over, have to drive to Alberton every day (LULZ) & have Bogans telling you 'You did raal goud todai sun!'

Alberton to West Lakes is a 5 minute drive genius. :thumbsu:

Gavin Wanganeen put it best when he turned down the Crows to go to Essendon in 1990. "I want to play for a club not a team".

At Alberton, you have a real footy club. Rich in history and success. At West Lakes, you have a soulless corporation.

Sure, you might be hated in Adelaide, but only by the moronic crows supporters (not all of you, there are some fantastic crows supporters, i'm talking about the masses) who know nothing about football anyway.

Over Summer the Power will deFremantlelize him and make him into a good pickup for the Power.

Funny how most players that leave the Dockers end up being a good player at another club, lol.

Exactly! People go on about all their horrible drafting and trading mistakes, but it's not the players, it's the culture.

If the Andrew McLeod/Chris Groom trade had never happened, McLeod would probably be a no name that no one would remember, and Groom would be a Crows legend. Culture.

:D

yet another trading success from the Fremantle Dockers. To think this guy cost 3 draft picks.

Made to look really good in a premiership side, and since the game has blown past him at the speed it did for shane woewoedin.

Could perhaps still be of benefit to a club but only with a PSD pick...was never worth trading for.

it was very crap draft, what players did port get for carr? people should actually do some research.

This is pay back for Jarrod Schofield
Karma!

port offered schofield an one year with minimum pay and thought his best was behind him(which was the case). dockers offered him an two contract and if port matched it, he would have stayed. First year schofield did his back and never recovered.

Exactly! People go on about all their horrible drafting and trading mistakes, but it's not the players, it's the culture.

If the Andrew McLeod/Chris Groom trade had never happened, McLeod would probably be a no name that no one would remember, and Groom would be a Crows legend. Culture.

:D

what is culture? sorry, but culture isnt something magical force. culture is the whole attitudes of the group which is made up of indiviuals.

if neesham, wasnt such an arrogrant pick, dockers would have kepted mcleod and his winning attitude would have rubbed off on others.

crows without mcleod wouldnt have won their premierships.

what is culture? sorry, but culture isnt something magical force. culture is the whole attitudes of the group which is made up of indiviuals.

if neesham, wasnt such an arrogrant pick, dockers would have kepted mcleod and his winning attitude would have rubbed off on others.

crows without mcleod wouldnt have won their premierships.

How do you know this.

Tell me this. You you rather have had McLeod in your first ever team.

Or Blight as your first ever coach ;)

Exactly.

Its either.

You become famous, well known, well liked, prosper after footy, have to drive to West Lakes every day (nice place) & meet great people.

Or become another 'unknown' Port Player, but at the same time hated if you do become one of the 'few' Port players that ever 'make it', fade even futher into irrelevance once your football career is over, have to drive to Alberton every day (LULZ) & have Bogans telling you 'You did raal goud todai sun!'

Yeah of course..

But than again we win premiersips at Port Adelaide so.... i know whe id like to go. not some franchise hopefuls that doesn't even have a culture.

plus the majority of the younger population in Adelaide support port anyway.

I am one freo supporter that is not overly surprised at his actions.

We knew the type of player we were getting when he took him from the power, I can't see any reason in getting angry at him.

He's niggling little mercenary who's interest in freo lasted as long as his brothers career.

The game has moved past him anyway, lets forget about him and move on.

Hard to work out some of these Freo supporters - they claim on one hand that "the game has passed Josh" and "he is only good enough for the SANFL" and yet have a go at Port for taking him in the pre-season draft. I would hate to think what they would write about him if they thought he could still play.:rolleyes:

Come on guys get over it, I don't think Port got too much for Schoefield or Francis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know this.

Tell me this. You rather have had McLeod in your first ever team.

Or Blight as your first ever coach ;)

mcleod is out and out legend, what did blight do at the saints or the cats?

blight was a great coach, but you need to the players get you there and coaches makes up the difference.

west coast lose cousins and judd and look at the result. worsfold hasnt lost his coaching ability over night.

Josh Carr is a gutter rat.
Fremantle gave up a lot to get him.
In return he gave them nothing and is returning to Port Adelaide for nothing.
Judd could have screwed West Coast last year, but he chose a club that was capable of providing the best deal for West Coast. He at least tried to get reasonable compensation for West Coast.
This clown is only interested in himself.
It would be nice if no one picked him up. :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha, ditto.

But then again, port adelaide power really do deserve to get him back.

imo Carr is a dsgrace i hate him almost as much as farmer he is a dirty scum of a player and as you said has been shit since being at fremantle.

as much as id like, i dont think Carr will slip past Port Adeliade tbh, prot seem pretty keen on him.

But there has to be something wrong at freo, they pay shit loads for Croad and he just walked straight back to hawks, then the same with Carr. i think its time for Fremantle to Draft not Trade

M2M

I give the OP 8/10 for clever trolling.:thumbsu:

LOL at all the West Coast supporters:D:D:D:D

They never give up having a slap at Freo.
Classic. Must be something in the water in Perth.
*shakes head in mock disbelief*

I wish I did know what went wrong for Josh at Freo, clearly something. I loved having him in the team evn if it was just for the derby highlights;) Port must be stoked to get him back and you can't help wondering if he hadn't left if maybe, just maybe they wouldn't have lost that grand final by the largest margin ever in thehistory of the game,in the most humiliating display ever witnessed on a footy field. Good luck to you Josh.

1990, when Adelaide was only being put together. And 18 years later we are still soulless? Forget the fact we are the biggest club in terms of members, and probably the biggest 1 side city in Australia (Crows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>United>>>Thunderbirds/Power>>>>>36ers) We are soulless.

Yes you are. you all got together in 1990,put your rivalries and sanfl club allegience's aside and formed a conglomarate because we had the ball's to realise we were too big and too good for you backward clowns and made the afl bid. now you sit here 20 years later all smug and lippy about how big you are and how weak we are lol

you are like kevin federline after he married britney spear's going up to the richest man he knew before he balled her and being all snooty and look at me. you have no right to talk to us about culture soul or success i am sorry

Yes you are. you all got together in 1990,put your rivalries and sanfl club allegience's aside and formed a conglomarate because we had the ball's to realise we were too big and too good for you backward clowns and made the afl bid. now you sit here 20 years later all smug and lippy about how big you are and how weak we are lol

you are like kevin federline after he married britney spear's going up to the richest man he knew before he balled her and being all snooty and look at me. you have no right to talk to us about culture soul or success i am sorry

Very well put H2F:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Carr is a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back