Josh Fraser & the great ruck debate

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the Josh knockers aren't saying much at the moment. I guess they are the same ones who still prefer Wood.

Love it or hate it, Josh will be playing come finals time and will have displaced Leroy (all I do is offer mongrel) Brown. Having said that, Leroy's goal kicking has improved but he can still not be relied upon in the crunch and is still a liability- particularly as he goes where the ball ain't when having a stinker.

Swan summed it up best.

A fit and in form Josh Fraser is in the pies best 22.

If he aint playing well he shouldn't get a game.

Pretty much the same story for the majority of players.

L.Brown is our best current option for the back up ruck.....give it a few weeks and a couple of L.Brown brain farts and people will change opinion again.

That is why Wood and Fraser need to dominated at VFL level. Both could still have massive roles to play in 2010.

Completely sensible post.

He's not in the side. What the hell are you expecting? Everyone to invent criticism?

Honestly, seriously ridiculous that you're criticising people for not criticising Fraser when he didn't even play AFL.

It doesn't stop those same peple pumping up the tyres of guys like Leroy Brown, Dawes, Wood etc when they play well at VFL level.

I'm just expecting the same courtesy, that is all.

Josh dominating at a VFL level is the bare min requirement. What should be displayed is a change in body language, no sulking & a greater worth ethic in that he chases his opponents.

The depth of ruckman in the VFL is weak.

It doesn't stop those same peple pumping up the tyres of guys like Leroy Brown, Dawes, Wood etc when they play well at VFL level.

I'm just expecting the same courtesy, that is all.

Your not going to get that with Josh.

Josh is a senior bloke. On this board as soon as you are 28 you should move on unless you are in our best 5.

A few years back people wanted Presti gone. The start of the year people wanted B.Johnson gone.

People will pump up Wood, McNamara and or Keefe as they are the future....no chance of giving a veteran a wrap tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Fraser & the great ruck debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back