Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Snake_Baker, Groin guru , and friends- do you really want us to go back through this thread and embarrass you all with the garbage you sprouted throughout the year?

The amount of disrespect you showed Kelly, and many Giants supporters was nothing short of disgusting and you still have the nerve to come in here and carry on like you're somehow "winners" out of this saga. Absolutely unbelievable. Show some humility.

Will Kelly play over 100 games for GWS? They could get some gun father/sons.

Doesn't matter Dirty_banchez . Kelly wore a North jersey as a kid. Therefore he's destined to go home because he couldn't possibly allow his son's to play for any other team.... At least that's what Snake told me.

images (1).jpeg

Will Kelly play over 100 games for GWS? They could get some gun father/sons.
Lol. I doubt the AFL will want to waste money on a team that costs them so much for that long (serious response. It's highly unlikely they would).

"Son, i played 100 games for GWS!"

"Dad why did you only play NEAFL? Mum said you were a star"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. I doubt the AFL will want to waste money on a team that costs them so much for that long (serious response. It's highly unlikely they would).

For a supporter base that gets their knickers in a twist at any mention of folding or relocation to Tassie, they sure do like to play the hypocrite.

So he could have gone to East Perth under the father/son rule?

That’s your new argument?

Seriously you sprout some pure s#*t at times.

My point is that his father found his true allegiance at North Melbourne.

I'm extremely confident that Josh will also find his way home, but it's no point dragging this out for the next two years.

Enjoy the next 40-50 games.:thumbsu:

Wow. Trump like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know troll names are bad and i hate them.

But geez North fans make it hard not to use them.

Clinging onto a photo of a kid in Roos colours

He turned down your decade long million a year deal. Tsk tsk.

Delayed. For two years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back