Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

What did you post for that reaction? Seems out of character.

I assume there is a reason you didn't post your comment - might be time to pull your head in.

I assume this

Screenshot_20240822_134204_Instagram.jpg

From the same user as the Rachele alleged "liked" comment

Cover up Wayne, your bias is showing
Nah mate ....too far past the emotional elements of the game .....it's all very objective POV's these days, .... probably always has been given my personality

I'll praise where it's due .....Curtin :whitecheck: Edwards :whitecheck: Toby Murray :whitecheck: Zac Taylor :whitecheck: Pedlar :whitecheck:Thilthorpe

I've been on BF for 21 years.....plenty of opportunities for people to call me out on bad calls ....nope crickets

I had to put up with everyone criticising my David McKay support .....I was still right, club offered him another contract after announcing his retirement

I post my own views .....always will

Hi guys frothie has asked me to authenticate his cyber bullying of Rory Laird so here it is you can also peek a cute photo of my groodle at the start!!!! Let’s gooooo

Attachments

• 9f0e53bc64f84dd8a12ead7d0209b343.mp4
    1.1 MB
People can't see the obvious self interest in Laird's comments by the way?

Old stager who has visibly sulked since moved out of the mdifield who's form has been so bad he might actually be feeling some selection pressure decides to jump up and increase the pressure on a younger player, whilst implying that the club still needs him to keep our oh so successful 'culture'? Boy, who benefits if younger players are dropped?

I genuinely believe we will never succeed until we entirely remove the remnants of the generation that saw our club collapse. The 'seniors' are holding us back.
Exactly, we needed to cut the cord regardless of what players can offer on field.

Crouch should've never been re-signed. Although Tex had a great last year, I would've let him go end of 2022, even with hindsight.
Smith should be let go, Laird out of midfield start of 2024.

We'll never grow until the old brigade have gone.

Looking forward to how Nicks acknowledges it through gritted teeth in his next presser
The under 22 team is a fans popularity vote. It should be ignored. The fact that Michalanney was not included shows it is a complete joke. I do however believe that Rash deserved a spot based on his performances. A 30 goal year for a small forward in his third year is a significant achievement, particularly for a team that finished 15th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

season 3 GIF

NGL .. I don't see the point in winding players up on socials
You’re right, and this isn’t something I would normally encourage. But I’m over the merry go round that is AFC, and the club apologist that come with, laird being one of those.

So **** anyone who cry’s about it.

The club needs serious change, that won’t happen whilst everyone happy claps.

**** laird and **** nicks.

You’re right, and this isn’t something I would normally encourage. But I’m over the merry go round that is AFC, and the club apologist that come with, laird being one of those.

So **** anyone who cry’s about it.

The club needs serious change, that won’t happen whilst everyone happy claps.

** laird and ** nicks.
You better wear a beanie to the footy mate you’re the hat flip target public enemy #1

Worth a listen

Exactly what the majority of fans would think too
Hope his dad is listening
Also hope there is no lasting damage done from this, there may well be.

Nah mate ....too far past the emotional elements of the game .....it's all very objective POV's these days, .... probably always has been given my personality

I'll praise where it's due .....Curtin :whitecheck: Edwards :whitecheck: Toby Murray :whitecheck: Zac Taylor :whitecheck: Pedlar :whitecheck:Thilthorpe

I've been on BF for 21 years.....plenty of opportunities for people to call me out on bad calls ....nope crickets

I had to put up with everyone criticising my David McKay support .....I was still right, club offered him another contract after announcing his retirement

I post my own views .....always will
lol, you haven’t been called out for bad calls? It happens friggin daily!

How’s Jarhan Jacky going by the way Pinocchio?

Hi guys frothie has asked me to authenticate his cyber bullying of Rory Laird so here it is you can also peek a cute photo of my groodle at the start!!!! Let’s gooooo
Wow this is getting wild. Laird is personally replying to posts on Instagram. Maybe think about what you say in a public forum next time genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back