Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see. Lots to regret, probably from both sides, hopefully this draws a line under things.

Josh Rachele and Nicks pre media conference

Big Sky Walk GIF by ABC Network

Great post. From what you hear this has been brewing for months and Sat night was just the tipping point, not the sole reason.
Hey, not according to Nicks! Last weekend had nothing to do with it, instead it was (completely unspecified) other incidents, these incidents curiously only becoming critical right after last weekend (which, remember, had nothing to do with it).

Nicks gives the impression of thinking he’s the smartest guy in the room but it’s all overworked empty platitudes, like he’s allergic to speaking plainly.

Nicks and the club in the eyes of pretty much everyone on here can’t do a thing right at the moment
The club being awful isn't subjective. We have seven years of ladders to look at.

smoke and mirrors

i still think he will ask for one

just like marriages.... you might still love them but doesn't mean you won't ask for a divorce if things are not working etc.
I suspect they did speak to him before the game not to stir the Port Power supporter up during the game with his satire dig at pointing to his teeth although it was funny as to us and he knows he broke his promise and has own up to it.

I suspect they did speak to him before the game not to stir the Port Power supporter up during the game with his satire dig at pointing to his teeth although it was funny as to us and he knows he broke his promise and has own up to it.
If that’s the case, why would Nicks not simply say that instead of insisting that in fact wasn’t the reason?

It certainly doesn’t serve Josh’s interests to act as though there’s some broader, more concerning behavioral issue.

So if young Josh complies and starts upholding our outstanding team values he will be welcomed back by his team mates and enjoy a 36% winning ratio. That's something to work towards. I know what I'd be doing Josh. Straight to the airport young fella.

Seriously **** this delusional club and its gaslighting. How about you take a look at yourselves Nicks and Co. Your so called culture and team first values has left us in shitsville for the last 5 years you arrogant campaigner.

I'm so ****ing angry!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club is worried about a players celebrations pre game then they are already focusing on the wrong things.

If they were that upset with his comments - why let him play.

The club being awful isn't subjective. We have seven years of ladders to look at.
The point being due to W/L WHATEVER the club does will be criticised even if something has merit. You cannot deny the woeful on field performance of the club, Nicks should never have been extended and should not be coaching next year.

Josh fronting the media out of his own volition to confess that it was he that paid Kurt Tippett and it had nothing to do with the club.

1724377195109.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back