Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

The main positive that makes me hope he’ll want his future to be here, is that he’s got a good number of close mates around the club (Soli/Nank in particular), plus his girlfriend (is she originally from SA)?

Yes, the senior players and coaches are being shitheads, but it feels like he would have a good support network other than that
Bought his home this year, sog/nank house mates

Girlfriend sa based

Brother moved to Adelaide too

Pfft what do Joel Selwood and Luke hodge know about leadership anyway.

Imagine being the same week that a port player concussed our best player on field in a showdown and the media and most supporters are more enraged at the decision making of the crows. Classic afc, can’t help but shoot themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
He is doing some shit ads for personal loans, he'd be tempted by some cash surely?

You would think we'd give him that Leadership Development role Dan Jackson has absolutely sucked at
Hodge & others who were designated future AFL Coaches .....are earning far more money in the cushy media chairs, with far fewer hours and no stress

AFL failure for capping the soft cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know hodge would lack context and detail, but when he is saying this stuff surely the club has to start going what the **** are we doing?
Luke Hodge isn't inside the four walls...

Waynus, when you're fighting the opposite side of the argument to blokes like Hodge, it's time to close the browser and go for a walk mate.
Hodge: 3x premiership captain, 2x Norm Smith medalist, All-Australian captain
VB: ....

Yeah, I'd know who I'd be listening to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back