Judd on SEN?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should have put a question mark in the thread title............oh, wait a minute........;)

Interview was fluff..........and hardley "Carlton's new Gun midfielder".

Move along, nothing to see here.:D

not trolling, but that interview was very 'robotic' like...its almost as if players these days are just giving the basic answer with no frills, telling the media what they want to hear. It was incredibly boring.

not trolling, but that interview was very 'robotic' like...its almost as if players these days are just giving the basic answer with no frills, telling the media what they want to hear. It was incredibly boring.

Did you catch Shane Brennan's interview yesterday. He was trolling. :D

Quite the reverse, he wasn't telling the media what they wanted to hear. Just said what he knew at the moment. He hasn't even met the Blues senior players yet, let alone the coach, so you can't exactly expect him to articulate the Clubs play for the season and the next few seasons. Thought he handled himself well. Was open and honest, especially about the Brennan situation. It''s great having Carlton as a Club players really want to go to again, like it used to be in the past. Everyone knows we have a very bright future, and everyone wants to be part of it. :)

Reckon he might have a negative opinion of Brennan. You don't describe someone as "aloof" unless you have some sort of problem with him.
Unless of course, Brennan actually is aloof.
Strikes me as the type of guy who might be.........."outside the square"

But what can u expect ?

" Im glad Juddy joined but even happier Twiggers will be around the club "
or " I went to carlton coz they seem to have Conners in their pocket"

Media trainig for all players equates to talking everyone up, saying nothing controversial or ambiguous, and giving nothing away.

Ppl bag Fev for all his comments that seem thoughtless, but he is about the only alternative to the "media trained" robots

thats why interviews with fev are always interesting. Even acker. Not a fan of the latter, but atleast he tells is any way he wants to.
Interesting you say 'glad juddy has joined, but happier about twiggers'...coz i know a few carlton lads are indeed happy to have her around as a bit of eye candy.

Hadley looks like he'll be good for us. Let's just hope those knees hold up. He's only played 41 games which is sad. This guy was being talked up to mix it with voss lappin black power and aker but the injuries really did destroy his career at brisbane. Nothing that Ratten can't fix!!

i thought he said brennan was 'loose' ?
that dude above looks a little like tim notting, only skinnier

I'll stand corrected. It did sound a tad strong considering the tone of the interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Webster has a new entry under irony :p:)

Reckon he might have a negative opinion of Brennan. You don't describe someone as "aloof" unless you have some sort of problem with him.

I remember going to watch my younger cousin play an U/16 football game up in Brisbane a little while ago and I noticed this unshaven, un-shoe'd guy sitting by himself in the dirt (literally) about 30 metres away from any other person, just watching the game. I happened to glance over and thought I recognised him from somewhere... just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

About 20 minutes later, I figured out it was Jared Brennan!

I think 'aloof' would be a pretty fair and accurate description of the guy.

Quite the reverse, he wasn't telling the media what they wanted to hear. Just said what he knew at the moment. He hasn't even met the Blues senior players yet, let alone the coach, so you can't exactly expect him to articulate the Clubs play for the season and the next few seasons. Thought he handled himself well. Was open and honest, especially about the Brennan situation. It''s great having Carlton as a Club players really want to go to again, like it used to be in the past. Everyone knows we have a very bright future, and everyone wants to be part of it. :)
What happened there?

Hence it is an appropriate analogy in this case ;):eek:

G, you don't have to get out of bed in the morning to be funnier than that Anderson bloke. I think the annoying part of it, is that he thinks he is hilarious.

He basically said Brennan was a pretty elusive character and a bit unpredictable. His gut feel was that it was a 50:50 thing as to whether he'd stay or go. :)
Interesting... Could certainly be a helping hand for us at the Blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd on SEN?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back