Traded Junior Rioli (West Coast) - [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 19 for a 27 year old overweight small forward who has played 13 games in 3 years

Tell them their dreaming
Well you are apparently paying him over $2M over 4 years.

Port currently have pick #53 after their 1st pick, which won't be enough.

So not unreasonable for the Amon compo pick, with Weagles sending back something like pick #38.

No one knows what Rioli is being offered dollars wise. It’s literally the media guessing.
Hasn't it been confirmed it's similar money to what West Coast offered but with less clauses?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do we actually know how much west coast offered?
Are you suggesting that around $0.5M pa is way off?

Sounds around the mark & seems to be the consensus by most reporting.

Unlike Rankine, where his reported salary have been all over the shop.

Any wag a good pick up imo.

Are you suggesting that around $0.5M pa is way off?

Sounds around the mark & seems to be the consensus by most reporting.

Unlike Rankine, where his reported salary have been all over the shop.

Any wag a good pick up imo.
Nah I’m not suggesting it’s way off, just suggesting that we don’t actually know. It could easily be 400. Or 550. We don’t know and anyone who pretends to know is lying.

Nah I’m not suggesting it’s way off, just suggesting that we don’t actually know. It could easily be 400. Or 550. We don’t know and anyone who pretends to know is lying.
Whatever, I have better things to quibble over a reported contract that is likely to be around the mark...

Whatever, I have better things to quibble over a reported contract that is likely to be around the mark...
Lol I’m assuming you were all “nah that can’t be right!” when people were saying Rankine was about 900k per year? Which is probably very close to the mark as well

Lol I’m assuming you were all “nah that can’t be right!” when people were saying Rankine was about 900k per year? Which is probably very close to the mark as well
Yeah, nah!

Just out of curiosity, what would west coast posters think would be a fair trade if Fantasia nominated West Coast?
You couldn't give him away as he doesn't get on the park.

Played more games than Rioli in the last 3 seasons?

How do we know Riolis durability? Only 13 games this year and we have 2 years of no data.
Rioli missed for drug reasons not injuries.

Good luck find a taker for Fantasia as he looks cooked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Junior Rioli (West Coast) - [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back