Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jlo is a great assistant coach,He hasn't got the demeanour nor character to lead a group of men into battle.Game day he lacks the mettle to inspire the extra 5 percent that the players need continuously.Nail biting every game does my head in.
Lovely country guy but we need a different front man who has the respect of the whole football team.
I know it's not going to happen and we Freo supporters will get more of the same as usual.We missed the last 2 finals campaigns and that is not going forward,He's out of his depth as the Front man.
Will we have to put up with West Coast beating us to the finals before anyone of this board wakes up.JLO would never have got West Coast coaching gig, Why wouldn't we look at Simpson who got them to a G/F in their second year.They were ready to go over the cliff like they have done with that ageing list in his last few years.Simpson Jlo combo is fine .
Harsh, but completely fair. I thought the speeches of Simon Garlick and Longmuir at the Doig were telling. Garlick was essentially “no excuses, 2024 was unacceptable and we need to get better next season”. Longmuir was pretty much the complete opposite. And then to read how Serong got fired up by Garlick’s speech was eye opening for me. Longmuir comes across as shy, lacking confidence, and uninspiring. What you see is what you get, and I wonder how this affects getting the best out of the playing group. I don’t think he is a head coach. Maybe Garlick makes the move from leader of the org to leader of the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Justin Longmuir Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back