Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 58 25.2%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 133 57.8%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 39 17.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the urge to be Australia's Colin Cowherd or Nick Wright. But at least Nick Wright is like Rain Man with his stats and data, regardless of having his faves.

Kane is a poor mans Skip Bayliss... He's just flat out embarrassing himself.
He said it himself a year or two before covid that he admires Colin Cowherd.

I wish Oz had a Stephen A Smith and just tore shreds off Kane like Smith does, about all his conflicts of interest around Hinkley and how Hinkley is a failed coach when it counts.

Last edited:
He said it himself a year or two before covid that he admires Colin Cowherd.

I wish Oz had a Stephen A Smith and just tore shreds of Kane like Smith does, about all his conflicts of interest around Hinkley and how Hinkley is a failed coach when it counts.
Loved 3aw on Saturday morning. They interviewed Graham Cornes for his expert opinion on all things footy in SA. Graham gave an impartial, unbiased, unconflicted opinion on Port Adelaide and Ken Hinkley's tenure. The football club where one of his sons is employed as a line coach and the other, a Hinkley sycophant and apologist. Um ok 3aw.

Loved 3aw on Saturday morning. They interviewed Graham Cornes for his expert opinion on all things footy in SA. Graham gave an impartial, unbiased, unconflicted opinion on Port Adelaide and Ken Hinkley's tenure. The football club where one of his sons is employed as a line coach and the other, a Hinkley sycophant and apologist. Um ok 3aw.
I mentioned previously that Caro said they disagree on a lot of things after I queried the rationale of having him come on to talk about it.
And the audio grab from the Tredders v Caro interview put her in the best possible light. You can bet anything she would have ok’d it first.

As an even-upper how about we get Grant Thomas on the sister station 5aa to share his thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this in the sack Hinkley thread, more suited to this one.

I don't bother reacting to his bullshit any more, he was a shit player that was gifted 300 games, quit half way through a season, letting his team mates down then failed as a fireman, such a selfish campaigner.
Remember Primus dropped the loser, he's a shit journo that doesn't report the facts and now he's a shit bloke.
Most of us here are embarrassed to have him represent the PAFC. He's got a chip on his shoulder about all the Glenelg GF defeats at the hands of the Magpies.
Kane and his old man are bitter people, Blighty had to show him how to coach a team to a premiership. The quicker Chad bro is gone the better.

Request to replace career with sinecure (definition: a position requiring little or no work but giving the holder status or financial benefit).

Cornes giving auditory suck jobs to Hinkley via SEN that would put Nancy Reagan to shame.

Kane last week: Booing is bad and you should stop it. Fickle.
Kane this week: Oh so you're not booing now that they won. Fickle.

He was going to make us look bad if we booed or not.
Fickle campaigner.

There’s an assumption that those who booed at the previous game cheered this game!

I’d really like the experts to comment when has he has enough time and a good time for him to go?

Kane last week: Booing is bad and you should stop it. Fickle.
Kane this week: Oh so you're not booing now that they won. Fickle.

He was going to make us look bad if we booed or not.
Fickle campaigner.
Hinkley was never shown on the big screen at the ground on game day. Hence no booing. Whether or not the crowd was still going to boo him, despite the scores, was never put to the test...

Back