Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 133 57.6%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 39 16.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Even Kane is starting to wake up and smell the roses, yeah he has a crack at the fans again but nothing new there, the facts are that we are playing terrible footy and even he can't polish the turd anymore.

I give him credit for openly being inconsistent with any commentary around Hinkley and his brothers job and not caring how stupid he looks. That is a man who really does not care what a complete turnip he comes across as in the effort to save his brothers job.
I don't even know if he's trying to save Chad's job because family protection, or the fact that Chad still working at the club is basically his only connection to a clubs inner sanctum and without it Kane would be left in the cold with no friends.

Kane has turned into Kenny's little bitch and he's getting personal. Not sure why to be honest.
He just used this comment to describe a soft effort.
"They've brought a Warren Tredrea butter knife to a gunfight."
Nasty lol.

Kane has turned into Kenny's little bitch and he's getting personal. Not sure why to be honest.
Nasty lol.

Well to be fair he’s getting personal because he cops it online.

They talk about the club being divided, people like Kane and Caro are doing a great job at that.

I just said in another thread it’s difficult no what truth there is when you have a serious campaigner like Caro to argue with. They debate well.

Obviously Kane and Caro and the Kenny fan club (CD etc…) are all in cahoots together.

Well to be fair he’s getting personal because he cops it online.

They talk about the club being divided, people like Kane and Caro are doing a great job at that.

I just said in another thread it’s difficult no what truth there is when you have a serious campaigner like Caro to argue with. They debate well.

Obviously Kane and Caro and the Kenny fan club (CD etc…) are all in cahoots together.
It was so juvenile. Copping it online from whom, Tredders? What has Warren said about Kane to invoke that? Kenny's little bitch.

It was so juvenile. Copping it online from whom, Tredders? What has Warren said about Kane to invoke that? Kenny's little bitch.

No Kane cops it from us so attacks and easy target in Tredrea, which upsets the supporters.

Caro and Kane are just media people, it’s their job, ratings, advertising $.

Nasty lol.
He can ridicule Warren all he wants it just makes us stronger & makes him look like the little worm he is.

Kane is probably jealous of Warren because he wouldn't mind a spot on a the Board and thus could have far more control over the Hinkley (and Chad) situations.

Really pathetic though. I look forward to the day Ken is gone because I am in hope that the media wars between the Hinkley apologists and the fans will finally end.

Nasty lol.
Says one of the softest players to ever pull on a Port guernsey.

BTW, Barry Hall says "Hello Junior" to you Kane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane is probably jealous of Warren because he wouldn't mind a spot on a the Board and thus could have far more control over the Hinkley (and Chad) situations.

Really pathetic though. I look forward to the day Ken is gone because I am in hope that the media wars between the Hinkley apologists and the fans will finally end.
Kane can’t even count to 10 and hence has no place on the board.

Just flicked on the Sunday Footy show to see Kane Cornes and his crew, including Barrett, looking back at some of the past coach sackings. Bring up a couple of premiership coaches who were ultimately moved on, and a couple of coaches who promised great things at the start of the season but ultimately didn't deliver. Not one single "how could the club sack them the supporters owe them?". Not one single "they never had the list". Not one single "don't they remember how bad they were for a couple of seasons before they got there". It must be deliberate. They have to be aware how they're stirring the pot. Surely.

Just flicked on the Sunday Footy show to see Kane Cornes and his crew, including Barrett, looking back at some of the past coach sackings. Bring up a couple of premiership coaches who were ultimately moved on, and a couple of coaches who promised great things at the start of the season but ultimately didn't deliver. Not one single "how could the club sack them the supporters owe them?". Not one single "they never had the list". Not one single "don't they remember how bad they were for a couple of seasons before they got there". It must be deliberate. They have to be aware how they're stirring the pot. Surely.

It’s a set agenda. IMO, it’s also sanctioned by the AFL.

Hinkley is/was a protected species until certain conditions were met. Our austerity model has got us out of debt (more or less) and we can now properly fund our football program again. New coach means new assistants so there’ll be a few additional payouts on top of Ken’s.

It’s a set agenda. IMO, it’s also sanctioned by the AFL.

Hinkley is/was a protected species until certain conditions were met. Our austerity model has got us out of debt (more or less) and we can now properly fund our football program again. New coach means new assistants so there’ll be a few additional payouts on top of Ken’s.

Maybe we should just keep Ken only then? and that bloke from bush Victoria, what's his name? Kevin?

I get the urge to be Australia's Colin Cowherd or Nick Wright. But at least Nick Wright is like Rain Man with his stats and data, regardless of having his faves.

Kane is a poor mans Skip Bayliss... He's just flat out embarrassing himself.
Kane is not even a clever troll.

Back