Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 66 25.5%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 151 58.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Like clockwork.

Kane teeing off on Bevo on the Sunday Footy Show.

Sam Power the most let down man in football. Gives Beveridge the best list and he ruins it.

You know what the defence of Ken will be, don't you?

Like clockwork.

Kane teeing off on Bevo on the Sunday Footy Show.
Exactly what I was bout to post. Once again taking pot shots at Bevo whilst not saying a work about Hinkley failing again.
Imagine if another coach tried to lay blame on their assistants after a loss like that.

Haven't read this thread for a while. It's probably been explained why but if the thread title was changed because of a complaint by Kane I'd just like to say "Kane, you are a sh*t stain"

I know it’s hyperbole and this worm is best ignored, but where does this campaigner get the nerve to say that five players who turned out for Port last night shouldn’t be on an AFL list?

I’ll give him (maybe) Frank and Narkle, but even they’ve had their good moments.

That was a heroic effort from all 23 last night and for Kane to degrade the players by saying five don’t belong in the AFL system is low even for this mouth breather.

If there was an accredited media figure in SA with any pills, they’d ask Ken what he thought about those comments next week.

Although surely the Kane - Ken relationship is under strain already, given he basically called Zak soft during the week.

1726301876020.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s hyperbole and this worm is best ignored, but where does this campaigner get the nerve to say that five players who turned out for Port last night shouldn’t be on an AFL list?

I’ll give him (maybe) Frank and Narkle, but even they’ve had their good moments.

That was a heroic effort from all 23 last night and for Kane to degrade the players by saying five don’t belong in the AFL system is low even for this mouth breather.

If there was an accredited media figure in SA with any pills, they’d ask Ken what he thought about those comments next week.

Although surely the Kane - Ken relationship is under strain already, given he basically called Zak soft during the week.

View attachment 2110850

What an absolute campaigner.

YEAH THE PLAYERS ARE SHIT, BUT KENNYS AN AMAZING COACH. I MEAN BRAD SCOTT THUMPED HIM BY 15 GOALS LAST WEEK BUT KENNYS STILL GREAT.

**** me dead the stain of Hinkley, Korns, kock and ko will take years to cleanse

View attachment 2110850
He should name those 5 players.

View attachment 2110850
If he doesn't denigrate the list he doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to defending Ken and ragging on Bevo. It's a subjective statement. Easy to say and you don't actually have to back it up.

View attachment 2110850
FEvans kept Sicily quiet for a half and Narkle had some very good moments albeit ball use was questionable. Both are worthy of a spot on an AFL list on quality. Kane has had another howler as usual

View attachment 2110850
Didn't Kornes post a photo and tweet "My Hawks" with the Hawthorn players? Guy's an A grade flog that thinks he's funny. He probably got picked on as a kid.

Gossage part of the media mafia that protected West Coast for so many years, wouldn't want to talk too much about a bit post-match chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back