Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's costing all 4 1sts minimum and I'll happily do it if we can
Your team will be locked and loaded with these 2 players
The midfield is great and will have more depth with Kosi & Shai both having cameo midfield stints

Foward line will be unstoppable
another year into Amiss & Treacy and Sturt as the 3rd tall playing the gunston role as well as a backup Voss
Shai , Pickett , Freddy with the extra electric speed all 3 of them = Dynamite

Defence - No need to post its already set
Ruck Dogga & Fatso

I might actually start watching Freo and giving a come onnnnnnnn against the scums in melbourne now that the Mighty Dynasty Tigers are in hibernation for 3-4 years

Your team will be locked and loaded with these 2 players
The midfield is great and will have more depth with Kosi & Shai both having cameo midfield stints

Foward line will be unstoppable
another year into Amiss & Treacy and Sturt as the 3rd tall playing the gunston role as well as a backup Voss
Shai , Pickett , Freddy with the extra electric speed all 3 of them = Dynamite

Defence - No need to post its already set
Ruck Dogga & Fatso

I might actually start watching Freo and giving a come onnnnnnnn against the scums in melbourne now that the Mighty Dynasty Tigers are in hibernation for 3-4 years
I would seriously consider going all out on a premium membership. Watching Bolton and Pickett at the feet of Treacy and Amiss after watching Banners, Emmett and the corpse of Walters for the last two years...

Think 10 and F1 would do it and is fair but reading behind the lines I think he stays. His management committed to working with Pickett to ensure he sees out his contract for the next 3 years. No idea who his manager is but sounds like a rare kind.

Also doesnā€™t seem the type to go up sook town like Trac is.

He has family in SA you know. Why leave that out and only make the assertion that he just went to school there and played/trained? Do you know anything about Kysaiah or you're just making crap up? It's not just "his" family either, he has his partner and the biggest factor is because they've had a child this year. Do you even know where his partner is from? Curious...

Kozzy has family in SA and links to Port more so than Fremantle.
Just what I've been told, I know he has family in SA, that just wasn't mentioned to me as to why he would want to go there

Like I seriously enjoyed Pav with peak Walters and Ballantyne, but heck me, Treacy, Amiss, Bolton and Pickett is quite somethingā€¦.
Honestly the weak link becomes Jackson and getting him to read the ball better and hold them. In saying that with Bolton and Pickett at his feet there is nothing weak about it. A grade fwds is what we needed. Class.

If Houston stays Port got sweet FA capital.
So of course freo should be seen as front runners.

Due to the contract status melb also need to be convinced

The sweet irony of having ports first rounder this year to get the Kozzie trade across the line!

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a grown a** man and he also decided to come back on. Gotta have some responsibility.
He's not the one with the medical degree who should know the potential severity of his injuries based on the impact. If all players played when they decided they wanted to then no one would be missing a game and there would be no need for doctors.

How many normal people can name off the top of their head what a spleen does, exactly where it's located, what an injury to it might do, and what sort of force can cause a severe injury to it?

He simply couldn't get to Port as they have no picks in the top 30 in this years draft. Unless they trade Houston for 2 first rounders, then they could hand that over for Pickett and give us more considering Pickett is better and younger than yeah.

Otherwise, Adelaide, it's pick 4, 25 and F1.

Freo: picks 9 and 10.

WCE: 3 and F1.

Anything short of this and melbourne won't pick up the phone.

Honestly the weak link becomes Jackson and getting him to read the ball better and hold them. In saying that with Bolton and Pickett at his feet there is nothing weak about it. A grade fwds is what we needed. Class.
Jackson can drop all the marks he likes with those 2 crumbing

He simply couldn't get to Port as they have no picks in the top 30 in this years draft. Unless they trade Houston for 2 first rounders, then they could hand that over for Pickett and give us more considering Pickett is better and younger than yeah.

Otherwise, Adelaide, it's pick 4, 25 and F1.

Freo: picks 9 and 10.

WCE: 3 and F1.

Anything short of this and melbourne won't pick up the phone.
That's significantly more than what we gave for Rankine lol. It's Fremantle as they both have families in WA and Fremantle have the draft picks which is why Pickett said what he said in his exit interview.

That's significantly more than what we gave for Rankine lol. It's Fremantle as they both have families in WA and Fremantle have the draft picks which is why Pickett said what he said in his exit interview.
and...? Pickett is every bit as good as Rankine. Have you not been watching footy or what? Pickett has kicked more goals than Rankine over their careers.

Freo won't have much left after getting Bolton. Kozzie would cost them 2 early firsts.

and...? Pickett is every bit as good as Rankine. Have you not been watching footy or what? Pickett has kicked more goals than Rankine over their careers.
And? You didn't watch Rankine played in the midfield this year? Why do you think King said Rankine will be a top 3 player in the competition after seeing him played there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back