9) Brisbane
10) Carlton
11) Sydney
12) Port Adelaide
13) Essendon
14) W Bulldogs
15) West Coast
16) Melbourne
Tough year ahead for the Bulldogs, really going to split the supporter base.

Tough year for the dogs?

Not sure where that comes from.

A defence that has improved over the last 3 years.

A midfield that is just below geelongs.

Has vetrans that are having impact but aren't relied on.

Most of all has depth.

The only thing the dogs need to prove. Can they win ugly when the game turns into a slog. Nearly did in prelim.

I'm usually pretty realistic when it comes to my team. But i do expect barring no injuries and everyone avaliable my team will be in 2010 grand final. I never had this expectation before a season.

I think there are only a few teams each year that really go into season with that expectation. next year i think there are 4. Geelong, St kilda, dogs and Pies.

Tough year for the dogs?

Not sure where that comes from.

A defence that has improved over the last 3 years.

A midfield that is just below geelongs.

Has vetrans that are having impact but aren't relied on.

Most of all has depth.

The only thing the dogs need to prove. Can they win ugly when the game turns into a slog. Nearly did in prelim.

I'm usually pretty realistic when it comes to my team. But i do expect barring no injuries and everyone avaliable my team will be in 2010 grand final. I never had this expectation before a season.

I think there are only a few teams each year that really go into season with that expectation. next year i think there are 4. Geelong, St kilda, dogs and Pies.
Have a closer look at the prediction.

1 Adelaide
2 St Kilda
3 Geelong
4 Collingwood
5 Brisbane
6 Hawthorn
7 Western Bulldogs
8 Carlton

9 Fremantle
10 West Coast
11 Richmond
12 Essendon
13 North
14 Melbourne
15 Port
16 Sydney

14. Melbourne- Come on, Melbourne. You've been telling us now for three years you're on the improve and that you've drafted 'future superstars'. You've recruited and recruited but have delivered diddly squat. It's now or never, Melbourne.

what kind of stupid comment is that? Why would you expect a team to immediately improve because they have had some high draft picks? Was Jack Watts supposed to win the brownlow in his first year of footy? We will be at our peak at 2014/2015 and next year probably climb 2 or 2 spots , that's it. Staggeringly stupid comment but not out of place on this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Geelong
2. Collingwood
3. St Kilda
4. Western Bulldogs
5. Carlton
6. Hawthorn
7. West Coast
8. Brisbane
9. Adelaide
10. Sydney
11. Melbourne
12. Fremantle
13. Port Adelaide
14. North Melbourne
15. Essendon
16. Richmond

Yeah I do watch AFL a little.
Someone has to finish last, so I nominated Sydney - after an unimpressive 2009.

After seeing you predict a bottom four finish for your team next year I couldn't help but lol at your signature.

So the Dees will be back in the lofty upper echelon of the bottom 4?

Impressive.

1. St Kilda
2. Geelong
3. Adelaide
4. Western Bulldogs
5. Brisbane
6. West Coast
7. Collingwood
8. North Melbourne
--------------------
9. Hawthorn
10. Carlton
11. Port Adelaide
12. Essendon
13. Sydney
14. Melbourne
15. Richmond
16. Fremantle

has there been one post in this thread that doesn't have the poster's side in the 8. I don't know about you, bnut to have North, Fremantle and Power in the 8 doesn't make sense. While I think the first two will improve, I just don't see them finishing in the 8, especially North. The only two sides I can that were lower than 10 last year and could make the finals are;

West Coast-Just an all round quality young list, midfield still lacks leading presence but they've got a quality ruck divisin and forward line too
Sydney-Good recruiting from trade week plus good drafting means Sydney will rebound and avoid a rebuild...for now
Melbourne-(I know it defeats the purpose of my post but I just think we're a wild card. We all saw the talnet with the 10 goal win against Freo and the West Coast game and I just think that we have a game plan and determination that will surprise everyone and give coaches a headache. The deadwood is gone and I think a top 10 finsih looms. may well sneak into the 8 due to pure tactical surprise as well as the maturing of key youngsters like Morton and the return of players like Grimes, Woneaemirri and Garland (I hope!)

has there been one post in this thread that doesn't have the poster's side in the 8. I don't know about you, bnut to have North, Fremantle and Power in the 8 doesn't make sense. While I think the first two will improve, I just don't see them finishing in the 8, especially North. The only two sides I can that were lower than 10 last year and could make the finals are;

West Coast-Just an all round quality young list, midfield still lacks leading presence but they've got a quality ruck divisin and forward line too
Sydney-Good recruiting from trade week plus good drafting means Sydney will rebound and avoid a rebuild...for now
Melbourne-(I know it defeats the purpose of my post but I just think we're a wild card. We all saw the talnet with the 10 goal win against Freo and the West Coast game and I just think that we have a game plan and determination that will surprise everyone and give coaches a headache. The deadwood is gone and I think a top 10 finsih looms. may well sneak into the 8 due to pure tactical surprise as well as the maturing of key youngsters like Morton and the return of players like Grimes, Woneaemirri and Garland (I hope!)

Do you eat magic mushrooms for 3 meals a day?

Lol:p:p:p

Coll
Haw
Geel
Bris
StK
WB
Adel

in any order.
Carl
Syd

in any order.
Ess
WCE
Freo
Kang
Port
Melb

in any order

Rich
That's actually pretty reasonable, made a few changes though

He truly spends his entire life tripping.

He is puzzled that people rate a team that has beaten his own side on the last 5 occasions by an average 42 points can make the top 8, yet he rates his own side that has a 15.9% win ratio over the last 2 seasons as the dark horse for the 8.

Hilarious.

Do you eat magic mushrooms for 3 meals a day?
Just an opinion mate:thumbsu: I just don't see North running the season through. I see North being a Premiership Contender in 2011 actually:thumbsu:

But-In a Bay 13ish manner-You have a ****ing new coach with no experience! get off your high horse FLOG:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back