Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate can you explain what the handicap numbers mean for me? Cheers in advance.

See my post #269 on page 18. Simply add the handicap to the total premiership points after Round 22. Lowest total wins handicap spoon.

Some people here who support Port Adelaide do not seem to understand that simple process.

See my post #269 on page 18. Simply add the handicap to the total premiership points after Round 22. Lowest total wins handicap spoon.

Some people here who support Port Adelaide do not seem to understand that simple process.

no clue what you're talking about, but if you are implying this crappy system suggests we are gonna finish near the bottom, you are a tool

He just turned 24 in August, is finally overcoming his OP and beginning to show his talent.

Watson was 23 when he began dominating, would you give him up for a potential star like Boak?

Boak is already as good but is 3 years younger.

Thanks mate. I didn't notice post #269 earlier. Yeah, i would agree that Essendon would be half a chance using those handicaps.

1. Doggies - Well coached, disciplined and lots of class. Probably the last year for a few players. Hungry and if Hall can stay on the park could be the making of them
2. Pies - Good young list with some experience now. Jolly to make a difference
3. Hawks - Fit again, they will be much better
4. Cats - Lost a few players, some of the old stagers might be getting to old but still lots of class and talent.
5. Crows - Building nicely but also a lot of years in their top end. They will be having a real crack but I think the years may sit heavily on some of their classy older players
6. Saints - I think the Saints are going to slip though I'm not sure why. This year's loss could hurt them or make them. Given the club's talent for self destruction I'm going the former but could well be wrong.
7. Lions - Who knows what the outcome of their trading splurge will be? Fev and Brown together is going to be interesting viewing.
8. Sydney - tempted to drop them down the list but they keep on keeping on. Wont write them off yet.
12. West Coast - They will do alright but I had to put them below Freo :D
13. Bombers - Looks like the wheels might be falling off in-house. Lost some players and morale look's to be crap
14. Port - Don't know much again but they seem to be in no-mans land in many ways. Williams should have gone.
15. Melbourne - Improving :D
16. Richmond - Not improving :D

It's all a huge guess but here's my take

1. Doggies - Well coached, disciplined and lots of class. Probably the last year for a few players. Hungry and if Hall can stay on the park could be the making of them
2. Pies - Good young list with some experience now. Jolly to make a difference
3. Hawks - Fit again, they will be much better
4. Cats - Lost a few players, some of the old stagers might be getting to old but still lots of class and talent.
5. Crows - Building nicely but also a lot of years in their top end. They will be having a real crack but I think the years may sit heavily on some of their classy older players
6. Saints - I think the Saints are going to slip though I'm not sure why. This year's loss could hurt them or make them. Given the club's talent for self destruction I'm going the former but could well be wrong.
7. Lions - Who knows what the outcome of their trading splurge will be? Fev and Brown together is going to be interesting viewing.
8. Sydney - tempted to drop them down the list but they keep on keeping on. Wont write them off yet.
12. West Coast - They will do alright but I had to put them below Freo :D
13. Bombers - Looks like the wheels might be falling off in-house. Lost some players and morale look's to be crap
14. Port - Don't know much again but they seem to be in no-mans land in many ways. Williams should have gone.
15. Melbourne - Improving :D
16. Richmond - Not improving :D

It's all a huge guess but here's my take

Atleast you are honest. :thumbsu:

He just turned 24 in August, is finally overcoming his OP and beginning to show his talent.

Watson was 23 when he began dominating, would you give him up for a potential star like Boak?

So your comparing watson to sylvia? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sylvia? Grimes? are you for reall guy?

blokes like hartlett boak and salopek have more talent in their pinkies then those guys
lol_cat-12926.jpg

Bigfooty needs a PMSL emoticon

I'd take Grimes and Sylvia over all of them, let alone Salopek. How's Hartlett getting on btw?

BAY 13 VERSION OF MY POST
you're a FLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

LULLLLLLZZZZZZZ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

1st skilda
2nd collingwood
3rd adelaid
4th dogs
5th geelong
6th hawthorn
7th brisbane
8th sydney
9th westcost
10th carlton
11th essendon
12th port
13th freo
14ths melbourne
15th kangroose
16h richmond

lol_cat-12926.jpg

Bigfooty needs a PMSL emoticon

I'd take Grimes and Sylvia over all of them, let alone Salopek. How's Hartlett getting on btw?

BAY 13 VERSION OF MY POST
you're a FLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

LULLLLLLZZZZZZZ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

oh ffs YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS GUY. melbourne have 2 talented untried players in trengove and scully. thats it. the rest of your list is utter hacks of the highest order. as for Hartlett, have you actually seen him play? you arent going to actually suggest a Melbourne youngster has shown more than him recently are you?

I'd take Grimes and Sylvia over all of them, let alone Salopek.

The same Salopek who averaged 29 touches before having his year ruined with a dislocated shoulder in round 7?

If he was wearing red and blue you'd still have fresh swimmers searching forlornly for ova in the grooves of your fingerprints.

St. Kilda
Western Bulldogs
Geelong
Adelaide
Collingwood
Brisbane
Hawthorn
Carlton
-----------------
West Coast
Sydney
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Melbourne
Richmond
North Melbourne

The same Salopek who averaged 29 touches before having his year ruined with a dislocated shoulder in round 7?

If he was wearing red and blue you'd still have fresh swimmers searching forlornly for ova in the grooves of your fingerprints.

I'm not saying Grimes isn't injury-prone, but Salopek's value decreases because he struggles to play a full season every year.

Very good player, just like Grimes will be. Sylvia enjoyed a very good year but would have to back that performance up again this season before he is recognised as a very good player.

Look i understand that everyone has their own opinions, but seriously anyone that actually thinks we could win the spoon needs some sort of a psychiatric analysis.

Who ever said Essendon or Port would win the Spoon? I merely posted a bookie's market on the Spoon HANDICAP which has Essendon clear favourites to win the HANDICAP Wooden Spoon.
Your comment clearly shows you have no idea about a handicap market and you cannot differentiate between the two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back