Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

This is the tipping point for the Club's future I reckon.

The next 6 months will define whether the PAFC continues to exist, or spirals into nothingness and gets replaced by Norwood in 5 years.

I really think our situation is that dire. Please may I be wrong, but...…….sheeesh!

Hahaha Norwood. That's great.

Some of what Simona Halep said about Port in yestrday's Tsier article Darren =Cahill tweeted

Quite simply, the 27-year-old can’t wait to get back for the inaugural Adelaide International at Memorial Drive in January. “I made many friends in Adelaide because of Darren so, hopefully, I’ll have some good support when I come back and play, and it will feel like my second home,” she says.

There is, of course, no dodging the footy connection, Cahill the scion of SA football royalty and now a Port Adelaide board member. “I still follow Port Adelaide, it’s impossible not to while I’m friends with Darren. He talks about the team a lot,” says Halep. “We went to the club last time I was there and were given a tour of everything. I got to see all of the old team pictures on the walls and meet some of the players. “Darren brought everyone in my team a jersey for a training camp in Romania last year and I have the one with number 13 on it, my lucky number. I wish them the best success, always.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this in yesterday's Tsier as well. The Bachelor Dr Matt Agnew is a port fan. maybe he will have a crack at the Perfect Pair if he doesn't find his match.

:D He could be over psychotic women by then. ;)
I don't watch the show, but you can't miss the ads. Love the one where the cute blonde with frizzy hair and blue dress says and what do you do? I'm an astro physicist. She replies OK I'm a Gemini. He then looks all confused. I wouldn't be surprised if TEN heavily edited that and she said it as a joke, but have deliberately made her out to be the dumb blonde.

Anyway he was born in SA, was here to grade 4 according to the story in today's Sunday Mail where he visited his old primary school, but then grew up in WA after the folks were more 1990's rust belt refugees and they were Port fans and indoctrinated him nicely, despite having a soft spot for the Eagles. He said "I'm a big fan of the Dicko - I love his cheeky smile."

How the hell do we have another SANFL bye already? We should be playing exhibition games with Adelaide instead of just sitting around!

How the hell do we have another SANFL bye already? We should be playing exhibition games with Adelaide instead of just sitting around!
18 game SANFL season trying to keep in line with a 22 game (23 rounds) AFL season.

Crossing a tennis star with an astrophysicist may just produce the type of footballers we need.

The more mature posters may remember physicist Dr. John Riley playing for North Adelaide in the SNAFL.

Atomic physicist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back