Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Where the fu** did the Roberto shit come from?

Is this the work of the REH shit nickname committee?

Maybe from golfing:

Roberto De Vicenzo
akaThe Gay Caballero
(14 April 1923 – 1 June 2017)
Was a professional golfer from Argentina. He won a record 230 professional tournaments worldwide in his career including eight on the PGA Tour and most famously the 1967 Open Championship

1584155649261.png

Maybe we should name our guy Roberto de Grayenzo?

89696854_2914548085235117_7869826631257292800_n.jpg

Was wondering the same thing. I don't know why people here don't use players names. Some have used silly nick names.

Roberto is closer to his real name than Robbie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't exist. They were absorbed the SA football powerhouse Woodville.

Lol. All that went down when I was 8-9, so I had no real grasp/memory of events.

As the years progressed I always just assumed Torrens with its century of history and handful of premierships was the senior partner to Woodville’s 30-odd years of abject nothingness, but nope!

Lol. All that went down when I was 8-9, so I had no real grasp/memory of events.

As the years progressed I always just assumed Torrens with its century of history and handful of premierships was the senior partner to Woodville’s 30-odd years of abject nothingness, but nope!

Torrens were basically dead in the water, that's why they had to move to Woody Oval and Woodville are named first. There was really no reason for Woodville to be drawn into the merger as they were financially sound, that was a scare campaign by Bill Sanders who then magically found himself working at the crows.

it was only former Torrens people in the media like Kim Dillon who tried to make Torrens sound like the senior partner in the merger.

Roberto is an Italian name .. not Australian
Robert "Robbie" Gray is a professional Australian rules footballer.

holy shit, wait til you find out about bachar houli, or should that be Bazza Humphries

Bill Sanders' finest hour. Got him the gig at the Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back