Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how Port used to do it ... before making a preliminary final apparently became something to laud.

Ahhhh TPFP - I spend half my time on big footy, trying to work out if unfamiliar user names on here had an earlier incarnation on TPFP.

Was a good site in some ways, but because it was privately set up, the moderating wasn't what a lot of people desired.

That place was about as welcoming as an SS guard at Auschwitz.

Ahhhh TPFP - I spend half my time on big footy, trying to work out if unfamiliar user names on here had an earlier incarnation on TPFP.

Was a good site in some ways, but because it was privately set up, the moderating wasn't what a lot of people desired.
Vi became paranoid about being sued.

You could be critical about Port there but being too negative, ie every bloody post, like some on here, were moderated out.

Vi became paranoid about being sued.

You could be critical about Port there but being too negative, ie every bloody post, like some on here, were moderated out.
Time to move on where we are no longer the big fish swimming in a little pond.

Just accept we are the only team from the suburbs that moved to the big league where it is bloody hard just to make a granny let alone win one.

Time to move on where we are no longer the big fish swimming in a little pond.

Just accept we are the only team from the suburbs that moved to the big league where it is bloody hard just to make a granny let alone win one.

I’m struggling to understand to whom you were replying.

This has nothing to do with we are talking here.

Last edited:
This year has been our Anus Horribilis:

Finlayson's woes, on field and off

SPP's 'exemplar' suspension, then ACL

Houston's homesickness, then mega suspension just in time for the finals

Qualifying Final massacre

Hinkley histrionics post Semi Final scrape-in

Koch's Obama declaration and Hinkley endorsement prior to subsequent Prelim reaming

Soldo dramatics

Koch's B&F speech

Trade period capitulation

Rory Atkins is a PAFC player

feel free to add...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year has been our Anus Horribilis:

Finlayson's woes, on field and off

SPP's 'exemplar' suspension, then ACL

Houston's homesickness, then mega suspension just in time for the finals

Qualifying Final massacre

Hinkley histrionics post Semi Final scrape-in

Koch's Obama declaration and Hinkley endorsement prior to subsequent Prelim reaming

Soldo dramatics

Koch's B&F speech

Trade period capitulation

Rory Atkins is a PAFC player

feel free to add...
And 2024 ain't over yet.

I know the list is getting to Father Christmas 1945 Germany naughty long but Port should never refer to another club as the Magpies. This has tipped me over

View attachment 2142966

I agree with you about this. GWS refer to South Melbourne, as, well, South Melbourne. PAFC is a weak spineless impostor of its former self.

I don't know enough about Joe Richards so I'll leave him alone, but regardless of everything else Lukosius & Ratkins seem the exact sort of players that will just exacerbate a flakey Hinkley football team lol.

This club needs some hard nosed campaigners desperately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back