Past Lewis Jetta - traded 2015, to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Swan Districts product Jetta plays his 100th game this weekend. He hasn't been taking the game on as much as previously with his trademark runs, but he's our leading supplier of inside 50s and easily one of the best ball users in the team, and has improved his defensive pressure. Can he produce a few key moments in the finals? Well done Lewis :thumbsu:

Great effort my lewis. Although he doesn't seem to use his flare as much anymore, IMO he is grown into a better player. In 2012 he was mainly a run and gun player , 2014 he is a much better all round player . Still capable of breaking the lines but he has improved his inside game and tackling pressure. Elite foot skills, great vision and great evasive skills.

Well done lewis!

He has had his knockers (and still does to an extent), but I love watching him play in the red and white. We don't have another player like him on the list.

And can't forget that knock on to Hanners in the last qtr of the GF.

One of the team's true hard nuts.

bedford
Haha...

Seriously though, I've noticed him actually getting into a contest every now and then. Certainly doing more recently in terms of the harder stuff than any other past seasons IMO.

Good on him for developing his game a bit and not just trying to hang his hat on the one (albeit pretty awesome) skill he has in speed. He's got a beautiful long range kick and can zig zag in & out of traffic with the best of them.

Hopefully he contributes in finals and possibly produce a few more "moments" that we all know he's capable of.

On ya Jets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his kicking game is superb. I'd love to see him run and carry more, but his kicking is even more effective.

he's an ace up horses sleeve though, teams caught on to our tactics and dropped a man in behind him, but im sure we can catch the opposition napping a couple of times during finals.

well done jetts, hope you finish your career in the red and white

From kicking 19? Behinds in a row in 2010 to 45plus goals in 2012... Now in 2014, apart from goals, he is averaging the same or more in every stat compared to 2012, getting better each week.

Has developed a fantastic ability to find space from congestion before hitting up a target by hand or foot. He seems to have taken on the 2013 Macca role off HB with the added bonus of a set of after-burners. Seems to have reached 100 games so quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back