Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Unless I've missed a trade, Richmond does not have pick 23
No, you haven't missed a trade.

Birds are chirping very very loudly that Rioli is 6 & 23 (I got from 2 independent sources I trust, and now released by the late news ) with some pick swaps later and it's ticked off. (But we need to drag out the drama hey)

No, you haven't missed a trade.

Birds are chirping very very loudly that Rioli is 6 & 23 (I got from 2 independent sources I trust, and now released by the late news ) with some pick swaps later and it's ticked off. (But we need to drag out the drama hey)
So Richmond don't hold 23 yet?

Eagles wont take 12+14 for 3 just to get Baker if thats what youre thinking
You'd have to be a little worried the number of people saying it. Even more worried Owies is seen as the value to get it over the line?

It seems to be the "give big Vic clubs whatever they want" trade period at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to be a little worried the number of people saying it. Even more worried Owies is seen as the value to get it over the line?

It seems to be the "give big Vic clubs whatever they want" trade period at the moment
Not concerned at all at this stage. Its just Twomey reporting that Carlton are keen on it, not that the Eagles are.
They have no news from the Eagles, so they can only take what they hear from the Vic clubs who talk to them and run with it.

I dont think we place any value on Owies, we might give them a token pick in the 60s, but the club has to know we could get him as a DFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back