Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Well done to the Tigers here

Absolutely made fools of us for sure

Well not the only one today but still. I think Carlton owe Tigers a beer here

Carlton owe the Hawks a beer, if the eagles took our original offer there is no way you guys trade pick 3.

Once you take into account the academy picks it's like pick 4 for picks 15 and 17.....at least you blokes got Owies.

Once the Barrass deal goes through for less then our original offer I think we will be.

Just crazy how the eagles folded here
I picked this early on which I was so passionate in this thread. I could see it happening

We dont have the courage or guts for a rebuild. The board in particular are pushing for instant success and crap like this is them showing the board they are trying to rise up the ladder quickly.

I honestly don't think it's as bad as everyone is saying. We keep hearing how even the draft is, obviously Eagles have a player in mind. Owies is comfortably best 22, Baker is a gun, plus theres the other picks involved which you'd think will all be in Eagles favor.

It is funny how many times us tigers supporters were laughed at for suggesting Eagles will have to split pick 3 though....

I honestly don't think it's as bad as everyone is saying. We keep hearing how even the draft is, obviously Eagles have a player in mind. Owies is comfortably best 22, Baker is a gun, plus theres the other picks involved which you'd think will all be in Eagles favor.

It is funny how many times us tigers supporters were laughed at for suggesting Eagles will have to split pick 3 though....
Its going to be Bo Allan. A player i really dont want :(

He just isnt the type of player we need

It's pretty bad, they could've walked owies to the preseason draft so he has no value in this deal.

After they traded away Sheezel you would've thought they'd learnt a thing or two about splitting picks but nope they've dropped even further this time.

Fair play to your tigers A+ trade period, got maximum return on all outgoings.

It's pretty bad, they could've walked owies to the preseason draft so he has no value in this deal.

After they traded away Sheezel you would've thought they'd learnt a thing or two about splitting picks but nope they've dropped even further this time.

Dont really believe the trade away Sheezel thing. He was never coming to the Eagles anyway and nor was Wardlaw. We basically were forced into splitting that pick since no one wanted to come to W.A

Not the same problem here. FOS wants to come to W.A and we are too dumb to pick him up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I need to intervene somehow from distance. It feels like being stuck in a bad dream where you can't prevent something you know is going to happen from unfolding.

Black And White Animation GIF

Its going to be Bo Allan. A player i really dont want :(

He just isnt the type of player we need
What's wrong with him? Looks like a gun. Actually wouldn't be surprised if we took him before 14 😬

It's not over yet.

I know the media love a good clickbait story esp to drum up a boring trade period but if the Eagles agree to this deal, this would have to be the worst trade I can remember, absolute shocker wtf are the Eagles doing in a hard core rebuild smh

Regardless of who is driving this behind the scenes it is a coach killer before he has coached a game. That dirty VIC coach who gave up pick 3 to take his scrub mate from Richmond. When they keep losing you know this will be the narrative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back