Lions Drafting Discussion 2010 (no trade talk) #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting draft to follow so far, In Hadley We Trust. ;)

So first 3 picks of Polec, Karnezis and Lester. We got these boys in exchange for Brennan and 10. I reckon if we get 1 star and 1 serviceable player out of those 3, we will have come out on top. :thumbsu:

LMAO sorry I just saw that Paul Seedman kid what a dorky looking kid Collingwood picked him hes 188cm and 70kgs:eek: wow hes anorexic

yeh i spose but karz we needed a ruck or forward maybe mitchell or cook? sureley you gotta rate them better than karz. im still happy with polec lester is a utility which is good and green is super quick and will help our pace issues anyway next year we can focus on filling holes for when key players leave.

and why did we have to go and try and trade risky i bet we all regret that. he used to suck and this year he come and wins the bf and pisses off because we tried to trade him. o well karmas a bitch

yeh i spose but karz we needed a ruck or forward maybe mitchell or cook? sureley you gotta rate them better than karz. im still happy with polec lester is a utility which is good and green is super quick and will help our pace issues anyway next year we can focus on filling holes for when key players leave.

and why did we have to go and try and trade risky i bet we all regret that. he used to suck and this year he come and wins the bf and pisses off because we tried to trade him. o well karmas a bitch

Cook got taken before our pick.

Matt Spanger just picked up by the Swans but Curnow and Sewell are yet to be picked up!

Both'll be rookie selections at a guess, despite Barlow's success this year. One or both may be headed to GWS.

Saints take a Gamble on Gamble... After Pattison and Smith last year, I'm surprised they're dipping again but I guess they figure they won't get anyone better to make an immediate impact at pick 70+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they what. Good on them! Lester and karnezis?? WTF! Darling ang lycett were there! Disappointed!

There are still major question marks over Darling and i can understand why we passed on him. Karnezis is also a very good player, don't worry about it. With Lycett we don't really need another ruck. Leui with Clark backing up. We can still pick up Mccauley or another ruckman in the rookie draft.

We still had 2 compo picks so we can pick up a quality KPF and ruckman next year.

We probably needed a ruckmen but who am I to judge, I am just a keyboard warrior.

I'm guessing one of McCauley or McCollough will be back on the rookie list, if not both.

I don't think that we addressed our KPP stocks at all both Karnezis and Lester look much more like flanker types, that's all right though we are pretty thin on the ground in that area as well.

Do people think that both Polec and Green could go straight into the top 21, would certainly address a lack of pace in the middle and up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back