List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Lord has shown enough that he could turn into a valuable tall forward. Can take a strong mark, competes hard and can be dangerous when the ball hits the ground. He’s more than a one dimensional tall.

I’d keep him unless we got a silly offer. Melbourne won’t offer pick 5. Not enough exposed form to deserve such a high pick
I think 4 goals in a finals game has made a few other teams interested

I think 4 goals in a finals game has made a few other teams interested
Yeah, Ken drops players after they kick four goals.
Where far too match time is wasted on shooting for goal instead of applying pressure.

Oh Lord-of-the-Rings where is my precious.

With Lycett done (can't see how we'd even give him 1 year with how cooked he is), interesting that Teakle was delisted but no mention of Hayes.

I wonder if we're waiting to see if we get both Sweet and Soldo, and if we only get one, then hang on to him for another year.

Or maybe we're just taking the packet of chips and trading him to his next club.

He was already a free agent, hope the Crows garb him.

Pretty sure they’ll “garb” him in their fruit tingles outfit, assuming they “grab” him. They need to up their quota of Rileys again anyway.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

It will be interesting to work out after this draft what we could have got if we kept the picks for jfk.

No it won't because there is no way you don't trade in JHF in any circumstances.

Hately another that is good enough to be on an afl list. I would be happy to pick him up as mid depth. Can’t see the club doing it though.

Hately is absolute rubbish, he's shown nothing at GWS and the Crows. (the crows were rebuilding and he still couldn't break into a wooden spoon side)

We would only be making the same mistake as the Crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hately is absolute rubbish, he's shown nothing at GWS and the Crows. (the crows were rebuilding and he still couldn't break into a wooden spoon side)

We would only be making the same mistake as the Crows
Maybe, but we have made plenty of mistakes before. I would have him as an sanfl mid before the likes of dumont. Our depth down there hasn’t been good enough for a few years now.

One more crack at ****ing Port over

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

VETERAN Essendon list manager Adrian Dodoro will step back from his senior role at the Bombers after this year's national draft

Surely Bonner has some value.. He will be picked up by some club for free
Thats the intriguing part to this. As a unrestricted free agent we could have got some compensation if anyone picked him up but if we are delisting him that means we don't get any compensation. This could mean we are expecting to pick up a free agent ourselves (e.g. Flynn) which cancels the compensation anyway or we don't expect him to be picked up in free agency.

(27 1/2)

Yeah, and as I said he will be 29 when he’s a free agent, hence why it’s unlikely you get good compo / any compo at all.

Tell me why you would “get something good” for a player who’s not best 22 and at the end of his career?

As I said, he’s not worth a lot at all, the only consideration is the flip side, that if he’s not worth a lot is there more value in Richmond jsit holding him for a year, knowing they lose any chance of getting something at least for him but the value of keeping him on the list next year as backup?

I don’t see Richmond holding him back and refusing to trade him tho.

Also, the irony of dismissing clurey. Can you not see the utter hypocrisy of “this player that isn’t in our best 22 has value” and then dismissing clurey … a player in a similar position ?
Because he'd be best 22 for you....and you're supposedly chasing him.....and he's contracted.

And if Tom Clurey was any good he'd have been getting games for Port who were desperate for big defenders this season and are now targeting two players who play the same position as him....

Because he'd be best 22 for you....and you're supposedly chasing him.....and he's contracted.

And if Tom Clurey was any good he'd have been getting games for Port who were desperate for big defenders this season and are now targeting two players who play the same position as him....
Clurey has been injured and unavailable for most of the year.

Thats the intriguing part to this. As a unrestricted free agent we could have got some compensation if anyone picked him up but if we are delisting him that means we don't get any compensation. This could mean we are expecting to pick up a free agent ourselves (e.g. Flynn) which cancels the compensation anyway or we don't expect him to be picked up in free agency.
As an unrestricted free agent he still is not getting us compo. His contract would not trigger any bands.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back