List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Bewilders me that people have an issue with our recruiting team. It’s honestly the best bit of our club. Drafting they’ve been elite in the last 6 years maybe more. Trading has been elite in the same time frame.
Been well documented our coaching isn’t up to scratch but it’s at no fault of our recruiting team they always knock it out of the park. Adding the 4 players we will this year with next to no capital, losing only 1 player and clearing out guys that hinder our best footy is just brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha lol. Wonder what the strategy will be.

Upgrade Williams and Narkle, bring in one draftee with the pick we get for Duursma. Load up the rookie list.

I think we are minus one for the main list and plus one for the rookie list. Delist lycett, Hayes and fantasia. That makes 2 main plus one rookie. We can delist someone else and draft them as a rookie. Upgrade Williams. 2 picks in main draft. One live pick in rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to who
I mean it's not ridiculous to suggest, he'll be out of "Kenny's Clique (TM)" for sure.

Sadly it won't fall down though.

According to the AFL website we have 0 draft picks in 2023! Donuts must love that...it is his favourite number after all
I'm sure we'll trade some back in with the Duursma trade and maybe Lycett, Clurey, whoever, but hypothetically if it was to stay as none, what happens here? We need to pick up 3 kids, do they just let us go for it when everyone else has finished?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back