List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Boak has to go, Dixon has to go. As long as those two things happen, this off season will be a success in my eyes.

The off season will only be considered a success if Ken gets sacked or they make a succession plan official. Otherwise it's just wallpaper over the 12 year cracks.

Spoke to a family friend of Harry Perryman

Pretty much certain to choose Collingwood over us

Spoke to a family friend of Harry Perryman

Pretty much certain to choose Collingwood over us

If there's one group of people not to trust at trade time, it's the family friends.

So many furphies from em at this time of year. Dunkley told family friends he was headed to Port. Until of course, he went to Brisbane.

If there's one group of people not to trust at trade time, it's the family friends.

So many furphies from em at this time of year. Dunkley told family friends he was headed to Port. Until of course, he went to Brisbane.

I hear you, but it is more about them being able to set him up for after footy I got told

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh, it doesn’t matter who he’s “replacing” perryman is first 22 quality in a team that gave a lot of games to mead / boak / f Evans / mcintee / burton / jones / narkle this year.

That was probably about 90 games total there to players who either won’t be here next year or should be depth.

My issue is that without Houston and Todd we are a middling team with or without perryman and will require years to restock that spine so taking on perryman on good money seems pretty meh.

We’re going more backwards than forwards, and the time it’s going to take to claim that ground back will probably be beyond perrymans prime.

If Perryman is 6yrs at 850k then maybe Collingwood is doing us a favour.
How are they setting him up after footy?

He’s making 4 mil in 6 years. Be smart with your money and he’s okay regardless

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back