List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

It wouldn't have been Houstons defence, the club and its lawyer would have been entirely responsible.
He gave his own testimony and it was embarrassing. I agree though that the obvious lack of coaching from club lawyer as to what Houston should have said is yet another stain on the place.

Last edited:

]" data-quote="RangaInTeal" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Yeah, nahhhh…

His movement through traffic is Elite!

I’d persist with Jackson, see what an injury free season looks like. Recon he’ll surprise a few.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Narkle Evans McEntee Boak should all be out the door for 25 however 2 will remain.
Finlayson has another season I believe due to real life circumstances.
This would of given us 5 spots on our list if our club had balls

I'd love to hear his reasoning for going on.

I imagine it's pretty simple: he still wants to play.

There are plenty of jobs he could walk into next year, if he wanted to. Those jobs will all still be there in 2026 and beyond.

On the other hand, tautologically, his last year as a professional footballer in the AFL will be his last year as a professional footballer in the AFL. The job's there for 2025. Playing in 2025 means there's some (slim?) chance he can play in 2026, but that'll be it. If he retired tomorrow, that'd be it, too.

The guy who's always said he wants to play AFL for as long as he can is doing exactly that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back