List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Short memories around here. #Jedtember was only last month. Highlights include a brilliant crumbling goal to put us in front against Geelong (the rest of the team let him down from there) and being a finalist in the Gatorade Grand Final Sprint. Here's to another big year Jedheads!

Short memories around here. #Jedtember was only last month. Highlights include a brilliant crumbling goal to put us in front against Geelong (the rest of the team let him down from there) and being a finalist in the Gatorade Grand Final Sprint. Here's to another big year Jedheads!
What can I say, you always hurt the ones you love.

Will the GF sprint make his highlights video?

Yes, he gave a testimony, during which we would have been saying what the club and its lawyer told him to.

Go back and read what he said. If he was coached then I’d back 90% of this board to do better.

All he had to say was it was a split second decision and he acted in self defence, instead he acted like a deer in headlights and said words to the effect of “I don’t know”.

I’ll choose to believe he was not provided any advice, or if he was, he flat out ignored it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back