Lloyd gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lloyd will get 3 or 4 weeks depending on his record.

hawthorn fans calling him a thug are deadset muppets. a thug is someone who king hits a 20 year old jason winderlich as he is being assisted from the ground after being kneed by another player. or was that acceptable because someone drew a line in the sand?

interestingly, said thug went on radio today and called lloyd a "sniper". total disgrace. look in the mirror, peanut.

Bumping or making forceful contact to an opponent from front-on when that player has his head down over the ball

Reckless conduct
Severe impact
High contact

8 activation points
Level 5 offence
750 demerit points
No good record
10% loading from prior offence within the last three years

825 points reduced to 618.75 with an early plea

Six week suspension.

Bumping or making forceful contact to an opponent from front-on when that player has his head down over the ball

Reckless conduct
Severe impact
High contact

8 activation points
Level 5 offence
750 demerit points
No good record

Six week suspension.
Chances of him getting that are non-existent.

3 weeks.

2 with a guilty plea
Weren't you the one quoting the text of the rule all week?

Franklin was guilty under the bump rule of rough conduct.

Lloyd will be charged with forceful front-on contact to player with head over the ball.

Different offences, different penalties.

High impact, reckless conduct Level 4 550 points 5 weeks, FOUR with a guilty plea.
Even medium impact OR negligent conduct only brings it down to Level 3 400 point, Four weeks, three with a plea.

Reckless conduct
Severe impact
High contact

8 activation points
Level 5 offence
750 demerit points
No good record

Six week suspension.

he wont get 6 weeks. it's nothing like when a player is bent over with his head over the ball about to be picked up. like brodie holland in 2006

There is a reason he was moving at the speed. It's because he came charging in off the square in an attempt to nail someone.

Weak as piss. Head over the ball and charged straight into him.

He came charging in off the line directly at the ball and had a collision with another bloke going directly at the ball. That's footy my friend. There was nothing to suggest that LLoyd sniped or intended to clean anyone up. It is truly amazing how sooky the Hawks fans are. This s**t has always happened in our great contact sport. FWIW I believe Lloyd will be outed... but I don't believe he has done anything sinister. Just like I felt Buddy was gawn so too is Lloyd. Brown, however, is the epitome of all whingey whiney Hawks out there.

hawthorn fans calling him a thug are deadset muppets. a thug is someone who king hits a 20 year old jason winderlich as he is being assisted from the ground after being kneed by another player. or was that acceptable because someone drew a line in the sand?

Spot on.

Any Hawthorn poster who criticises what happened today and has been around here for a while, I'd like for you to bring up your post in 2004 that criticises the Hawks for what went on back then.

Shouldn't be too hard, surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckless conduct
Severe impact
High contact

8 activation points
Level 5 offence
750 demerit points
No good record

Six week suspension.

pfft as if.

Why aren't I surprised by the team you support. 825 points, 6 weeks. Like ****! :rolleyes:

Reckless conduct
Severe impact
High contact

8 activation points
Level 5 offence
750 demerit points
No good record

Six week suspension.

When the incident happened I was at work and all I had to go on was the vision posted on here from youtube and I thought Lloyd would go but at the same time be a bit stiff, it just looked like a collision between 2 players running at a loose ball in a contested situation. I couldn't tell if Sewell actually had possession or not.

Thanks to the marvels of modern technology I recorded it on my IQ box and have just watched it about 50 times.

The last replay they show of it is from Hawthorn's end of the ground looking downfield towards Essendon's forward line. It is easily the most conclusive vision.

Lloyd isn't initially running in at full tilt off the line, he's somewhat impeded by his opponent, Lloyds is holding/pushing him off with his right arm. Once he gets clear he gathers speed.

At this stage you can see that both he and Sewell are both looking at and are after the ball. Just before Sewell takes possession he can see Lloyd is coming and starts to turn his body clockwise and move to his left (the old blind turn), as he does this he takes clean possession. Lloyd is still running in his straight line and Sewell is going to go around him. Lloyd then thrusts out his right shoulder and collects Sewell.

I'm not fully conversant with all the vagaries of the points system but the summation above looks about right to me. To me it looked like a reflex reaction from Lloyd to thrust his shoulder out, just like players sometimes do with their leg when an opponent wrong foots them and go to run past.
If anything from the vision I've just been watching it's borderline intentional/reckless.

Make of it what you will but that's my opinion of it. I was initially on Lloyd's side but not now, he's in big strife.

When the incident happened I was at work and all I had to go on was the vision posted on here from youtube and I thought Lloyd would go but at the same time be a bit stiff, it just looked like a collision between 2 players running at a loose ball in a contested situation. I couldn't tell if Sewell actually had possession or not.

Thanks to the marvels of modern technology I recorded it on my IQ box and have just watched it about 50 times.

The last replay they show of it is from Hawthorn's end of the ground looking downfield towards Essendon's forward line. It is easily the most conclusive vision.

Lloyd isn't initially running in at full tilt off the line, he's somewhat impeded by his opponent, Lloyds is holding/pushing him off with his right arm. Once he gets clear he gathers speed.

At this stage you can see that both he and Sewell are both looking at and are after the ball. Just before Sewell takes possession he can see Lloyd is coming and starts to turn his body clockwise and move to his left (the old blind turn), as he does this he takes clean possession. Lloyd is still running in his straight line and Sewell is going to go around him. Lloyd then thrusts out his right shoulder and collects Sewell.

I'm not fully conversant with all the vagaries of the points system but the summation above looks about right to me. To me it looked like a reflex reaction from Lloyd to thrust his shoulder out, just like players sometimes do with their leg when an opponent wrong foots them and go to run past.
If anything from the vision I've just been watching it's borderline intentional/reckless.

Make of it what you will but that's my opinion of it. I was initially on Lloyd's side but not now, he's in big strife.

Plain and simple Lloyd had his eyes on the man, not on the ball. I expect him to get 4-5 weeks and minus 1 for his early.

The view from behind the goals is the least conclusive, actually, because it doesn't show at all the speed with which Lloyd ran off the centre square line directly at the man. In fact, that angle lulls you into a false sense of thinking that he wasn't moving much at all. Actually, if you had the view from the wing, as the usual member's side cameras did and I did at the game from the opposite wing on the southern side, you would see that Lloyd has run full tilt off his line to impact the contest.

Now, you can say that he had no way of knowing that Sewell would be there when he set off, so it's hard to prove premeditated "intentional conduct", as per the rule, despite the facts that Sewell had dominated in the first half and the TV had just shown Lloyd revving up the boys after the half time break with a big spray. Nevertheless, it is reckless, at the very least, to run full pelt like that into a pack where most players are looking at the ball.

The level of contact is where he might be able to argue. If the MRP do go with "severe contact", Lloyd might be able to plea-bargain down to high. If that happens, it's a six-weeker with a plea down to four. Anything lower than that would be a complete travesty.

Hhahahah got to laugh at the pathetic Hawk supporters.

All week it has been ''ohhhh what about the bump! it is part of the game!!!!.............But then when Lloydie does it, it is the end of the world.

You sad sorry sacks of shit Hawthorn!!!!!!!!

Hhahahah got to laugh at the pathetic Hawk supporters.

All week it has been ''ohhhh what about the bump! it is part of the game!!!!.............But then when Lloydie does it, it is the end of the world.

You sad sorry sacks of shit Hawthorn!!!!!!!!
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

or revenge? You guys were so pissed off by the Buddy bump decision, here is your chance to back up your beliefs by supporting Lloyd..... please don't let us all down and show this as just another biased fickle bullsuit protest...

+1

wont happen though, we are talking about Hawks fans here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back