London - Bulldogs v Power November 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

You can join a raffle (100$ a ticket) for a chance to win a trip over with the doggies. Same flight, accommodation, the works. Would be a sweet experience

Fair chance of that if the game isn't televised which I hope it is

This is where the Western Bulldogs need to join the internet age and have a web cast and perhaps an enhanced web based membership with web casts and behind the scenes web access to players and inner sanctum with it.

Example - $100 - web membership -- $150 - web membership + 3 matches -- $400 web membership + web social club

This is where the Western Bulldogs need to join the internet age and have a web cast and perhaps an enhanced web based membership with web casts and behind the scenes web access to players and inner sanctum with it.

Example - $100 - web membership -- $150 - web membership + 3 matches -- $400 web membership + web social club

Whilst the idea has merit, I'm sure the AFL and Telstra would stop this before it's even thought of to protect their investment.

I consider myself a man of the internet and also a Bulldogs fanatic. And I wouldn't pay for 'extra' internet access to the bulldogs. I expect everything on the internet to be free - right or wrong most people feel the same way. I also don't trust the quality of anything they did to be worth any money. Maybe I'm just scarred from all the Telstra AFL sites that have been notoriously deplorable.

Hey guys, for anyone going - where are you sitting? Just about to buy tickets...

In case you havent noticed, in the last 12-24 months we've made drastic improvements in our members web experience. We have an excellent agency and team looking after our facebook and twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as we get a full replay I will be happy. Actually pretty excited for this, hope they just play the kids (most likely will) should be good to watch Dahl and Libba back in the team, also Stevens hopefully. Would be nice if it was after the draft though.

Have there been any hints about how strong a team we will be sending?
Pretty sure the whole team will be sent over, but kids will be given a run. Wouldn't be too shocked if Stevens plays his first game in the tri.

I'm going.

Never been to one of these London games.

Will it be possible to buy tickets on the day at the gate? Anybody know?

I think you'll be ok. I've been three times, including matches involving Collingwood and West Coast and none were sold out. To be honest I'd be surprised if it were more than half full next weekend. I can check with The Oval a day or two before to see what sales have been like.

I think you'll be ok. I've been three times, including matches involving Collingwood and West Coast and none were sold out. To be honest I'd be surprised if it were more than half full next weekend. I can check with The Oval a day or two before to see what sales have been like.

Thanks NW2.

Do they sell beer at these matches?

Thanks NW2.

Do they sell beer at these matches?
Certainly do. Lager/ Bitter and (strangely) Pimms. All over priced as you'd expect. Hence I'm going to the pub beforehand

On another note, I emailed the club to see if there were any other functions on during the London visit. Here's the response...think I'll take a half day at work and go have a look:

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately there are no functions for members to meet the players but they are having an open training session on Thursday, 1st November at The Kia Oval at 9.45am. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Kind regards,

Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

London - Bulldogs v Power November 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back