London - Bulldogs v Power November 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW I'm pretty sure if you check the twitter feed you'll get updates

Quarter time, 25 to 10 our way.

I've just been following the game via the Bulldogs Tweeter account whilst watching Spurs vs Wigan!

Sucks how they couldn't get a live broadcast. It's 2012, even if they couldn't get a network to broadcast it why not use a service like ustream? Similar to what Melbourne Ice do in the AIHL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And after getting off to a good start, and holding a decent lead. Port Adelaide have kicked seven straight goals to take the lead by two points. Sounds familiar.

Make that nine goals in a row now haha :(
At least we finally got one just then. Would have been nice to put on a show for an overseas crowd.

Sound like Higgins has been good.

Just when were hit the front again late in the fourth by 11 points. A streaker hits the ground, probably halts our momentum :p Port kick the final two, including a great goal by Ebert with 10 seconds left to beat us by a lone point.

3 goals to Higgins and Veszpremi, 2 to Picken and singles to Cordy, Jones, Dahlhaus, Stevens and Libba.

Apparently Picken, Higgins and Veszpremi were best on ground.

Now I can finally go to bed :D

1 point lose. Meh.

Wow the fans on facebook are ripping into the team for losing. This game ment nothing but a friendly hit out for some young players.

Facebook has always been full of idiots with no clue.

Remove this Banner Ad

London - Bulldogs v Power November 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back