Looking to the draft...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant #3 but i said #4... my bad

I never said GC WILL trade that pick to us, i said its BASICALLY along the lines as GC trading us pick 4 for that Compo pick and that player to go to GWS

GC pick #4 > #1 Pick in Mini Draft (GWS)
Adelaide Compo Pick + Symes/ Armstrong > Pick #3 or 4 (doesnt matter really matter?)

They have incentives of having future draftpicks in one of the best drafts in recent years?

EDIT: Have alot of man love for Wingard and Tippett, putting possibilities of making Chad to AFC a possibility.

i meant #3 but i said #4... my bad

I never said GC WILL trade that pick to us, i said its BASICALLY along the lines as GC trading us pick 4 for that Compo pick and that player to go to GWS

GC pick #4 > #1 Pick in Mini Draft (GWS)
Adelaide Compo Pick + Symes/ Armstrong > Pick #3 or 4 (doesnt matter really matter?)

They have incentives of having future draftpicks in one of the best drafts in recent years?

EDIT: Have alot of man love for Wingard and Tippett, putting possibilities of making Chad to AFC a possibility.

Nah, but i get what your saying, very legitimate point.

I hope we draft Zyrus Manson. I know absolutely nothing about him other than his rank of 7th in the vertical jump, but damn, what an awesome name!

Sumner does look good, with WHE not far behind.

What are people's thoughts on Dayle Gartlett, could be a good replacemement for Johncock

Mini draft pick player. He isn't eligible for the national draft this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toumpas is too young to be drafted this year, not sure if he's eligible (or even in the running) for the GWS 17 year old mini-draft.

Got a great energy about him, holding his own against the doggies too :thumbsu:

I dare say he wouldn't have been on anyone's radar until his performance against South Adelaide in that first final.

If we have the chance to pick up Spurr this draft I think we should go for it. I think he almost turned the game around today by himself, very impressive.

Rumour has it he's heading back home to GC though.

That Luke Thompson bloke goes alright as well. Great mark in the dying minutes of the game. Reckon we could get him down to West Lakes?

Toumpas really does look special. If he keeps up with that kind of form next season, if he's not taken in the mini-draft, he'll be VERY high up in next year's ND, you'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back