Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

Errrr each player's pay also goes up...

Only if they have it in their contract to increase their pay with the cap. There are many players who do not.

Also consider that the amount of players contracted beyond two years is quite small.

Only if they have it in their contract to increase their pay with the cap. There are many players who do not.

Also consider that the amount of players contracted beyond two years is quite small.

Mate, with the inflation, all of them will.

I understand on this forum, people are going to trivilise player x going there, plenty of cap, this and that.

To get a player of this calibre moving team, that team needs to tick quite a few boxes.

Money and opportunities are not issues.

Mate, with the inflation, all of them will.

I understand on this forum, people are going to trivilise player x going there, plenty of cap, this and that.

To get a player of this calibre moving team, that team needs to tick quite a few boxes.

Money and opportunities are not issues.

Luke Davies-Uniacke has won a career total of 19 games, almost half of which were in his first two years, with one draw and plays his 100th game next.

He is losing 80% of his games for his career.

I don't think a club will have to buy him with big dollars if he isn't believing in the future at North.

North only need to show something next season and you'll retain him because you can pay him as much or more than anyone else - but that might not be what motivates him this contract.

Luke Davies-Uniacke has won a career total of 19 games, almost half of which were in his first two years, with one draw and plays his 100th game next.

He is losing 80% of his games for his career.

I don't think a club will have to buy him with big dollars if he isn't believing in the future at North.

North only need to show something next season and you'll retain him because you can pay him as much or more than anyone else - but that might not be what motivates him this contract.
He is getting more than a million a year - if he stays or goes.

If that isn’t big dollars you must be doing very well in life.

He is getting more than a million a year - if he stays or goes.

If that isn’t big dollars you must be doing very well in life.

I'm going to say it so it's perfectly clear, he could leave for less money because he wants to experience success.

It makes it easier for North to match, especially if it means it's not band one compensation.

A side like Geelong loves to sell the value of success.

I'm going to say it so it's perfectly clear, he could leave for less money because he wants to experience success.

It makes it easier for North to match, especially if it means it's not band one compensation.

Sounds like he will accept less money and stay.

Because loyalty means something to him.

Geelong is successful? with 10 players 33 or older and 2028 event horizon. Yes mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just reported:

Clubs would be prepared to offer $1.5 million a season over seven years if he turned his back on the Roos.

He is taking less to stay. Looks like your theory was a swing and a miss.

Get over it Taylor. He's staying.

Their coach does currently have one of the highest win percentages ever.

Their coach? You mean that person who thought T.Thomas still deserved a second chance or the one who doesn't believe the club needs to rebuild even though 3 years of draft blackhole in a few years will hit them just as all their veterans retire...

Just reported:

Clubs would be prepared to offer $1.5 million a season over seven years if he turned his back on the Roos.

He is taking less to stay. Looks like your theory was a swing and a miss.

The 1.5 x 7 probably was true and if i may take a punt, it was adelaid if it was an interstate team or saints if that was a victoria team.

From recent memory, the only player who left for money was benny brown...and also to do with no. years.
Well you don’t have many to spend it on. Are you saying McKay is getting less at Essendon?

Well you don’t have many to spend it on. Are you saying McKay is getting less at Essendon?

We don't have many to spend, ummm if there is one thing we have a lot of then it's cap space.

I believe i said benny brown is the only player who left due to money plus other issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back