Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

Their coach? You mean that person who thought T.Thomas still deserved a second chance or the one who doesn't believe the club needs to rebuild even though 3 years of draft blackhole in a few years will hit them just as all their veterans retire...
People have been predicting Geelong falling for a very long time, they won a flag in that period where their veterans were supposed to fall over.

People have been predicting Geelong falling for a very long time, they won a flag in that period where their veterans were supposed to fall over.

They have been if you don't count the 2022, 11 years thereabouts. If 2022 didn't happen, it would be the lost decade.

They WILL be in far worse position in the years to come as they entrench in the midtable.

I am looking at the ladder now, over the next few years teams like melb, port, geelong, lions, hawthorn, saints will occupy the 7 to 13th position. These are the no-man's zone due to no draft and not strong enough to be a chance for flag.

Making things worse are the 2028 - 2031 event horizon of heavily affected draft due to tasmania.

Melb port geelong better start rebuilding right now in order to navigate the coming storm that is 2028.

They have been if you don't count the 2022, 11 years thereabouts. If 2022 didn't happen, it would be the lost decade.

They WILL be in far worse position in the years to come as they entrench in the midtable.

I am looking at the ladder now, over the next few years teams like melb, port, geelong, lions, hawthorn, saints will occupy the 7 to 13th position. These are the no-man's zone due to no draft and not strong enough to be a chance for flag.

Making things worse are the 2028 - 2031 event horizon of heavily affected draft due to tasmania.

Melb port geelong better start rebuilding right now in order to navigate the coming storm that is 2028.
There’s no real point playing out the next 10 seasons since you already know what’s gonna happen

There’s no real point playing out the next 10 seasons since you already know what’s gonna happen
He genuinely thinks North have been the worst side since Fitzroy on purpose to prepare for Tassie coming in.

Even their supporters can't stand him, just pollutes every thread he's in with conspiracy nonsense.

Best to ignore all together.

Money motivates one or two at nmfc

ha ha point and laugh GIF by Laugh Factory

I'm betting that some here will start the new narrative that: but but but...he hasn't signed yet or but but but tim kelly...

Just gonna lean back and laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again... I didn't say he won them games, i said he did everything in his power to do so.

Only so much you can do with shit lists. I do not expect LDU to turn them around, i simply do not think he is leading the club in the same way Cripps did in those years. Again it is not a huge knock on the guy, just a small detail that i think is the reason he is perceived differently.
This didn't age well.

Davies-Uniacke has banked the best six-game block of his career, polling coaches' votes in every game since round nine to surge into the top-20 of the player of the year award. Of his 40 total votes, 35 have come in the past six games.

In that time, the 2017 No.4 draft pick from Rye on Victoria's Mornington Peninsula is rated by Champion Data as the eighth best player in the AFL and the fifth best midfielder, behind only Western Bulldogs pair Marcus Bontempelli and Adam Treloar, Gold Coast young gun Noah Anderson and Brownlow Medal contender Nick Daicos.

LDU is doing everything in his power to win us games.

This didn't age well.

Davies-Uniacke has banked the best six-game block of his career, polling coaches' votes in every game since round nine to surge into the top-20 of the player of the year award. Of his 40 total votes, 35 have come in the past six games.

In that time, the 2017 No.4 draft pick from Rye on Victoria's Mornington Peninsula is rated by Champion Data as the eighth best player in the AFL and the fifth best midfielder, behind only Western Bulldogs pair Marcus Bontempelli and Adam Treloar, Gold Coast young gun Noah Anderson and Brownlow Medal contender Nick Daicos.

LDU is doing everything in his power to win us games.
What does his last 6 games have to do with what he was doing before them? He hasn’t been consistently playing at this level until now, maintain this form and obviously my opinion will change. My biggest criticism all along was his defensive application anyway.

Lastly it wasn’t this huge criticism or like I was saying he sucked, just an area I felt he needed to work on.

Players like LDU should really stay at North imo

Im sure he has been payed very well the last 4-5 years and will get as good a contract at North as anywhere else
He has been through the worst and with the list where its at is now ready to move up and be a genuine finals chance in the next 6-7 years.

Mad to jump ship now

Would i be wrong in saying 90% of north supporters want Zurhaar to leave
It changes week to week LOL

At his best the guy is a match winner, the problem is there can be long stretches between his best.

If it’s for a end of first or second (which is pretty much the same for us) then most would want him to stay, but if some club stumped up a crazy contract to give us Band 1 then you would find even the ones wanting him to stay might not be that concerned if he did leave.

It changes by the week.

Would i be wrong in saying 90% of north supporters want Zurhaar to leave

Look, from my pov, him going is not a big deal.

He is playing his best footy right now and that might not happen at another club.

If some team is silly enough to pay a huge deal like 6 x 800k, then we will have a meltdown on our own board.

Him going paves the way for others like taylor, duursma and one day george to step up which might make the team even more dynamic.

Players like LDU should really stay at North imo

Im sure he has been payed very well the last 4-5 years and will get as good a contract at North as anywhere else
He has been through the worst and with the list where its at is now ready to move up and be a genuine finals chance in the next 6-7 years.

Mad to jump ship now

Prob a 7 year deal at 1.4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back