Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well aren't you just the pompous legend... Good on you for being responsible! that's the positive in what seems like an otherwise boring group of circle jerking losers.
Thanks for that + for reinforcing that HFC + its fans condone drink driving :rolleyes:

Frankly, I'd prefer to be a pompous legend in a boring group of circle jerking losers, who at least have the intelligence to comprehend that DUI is dangerous + that breaking the law has consequences, than a Poos+Wees fan who believes it's acceptable for your team's captain to DUI + who appears unable to acknowledge that Hodge broke the law + what he did was wrong! :)

Well hell, i should only be allowed an opinion if i share the same opinion on every other same thing in the world? To be honest i was not aware jaensch got done. And he is a knob for it. Sooooo are you satisfied?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny how Hawks fans can justify him nearly paralysing Wingard and going DUI because no one got hurt.
Your eyes painted on? I said he should be punished! Didn't even mention the Wingard incident (that he was bloody lucky he a) Didn't hurt WIngard b) didn't get longer)! So no justifying here!

Pretty sure you can do 200kmh on the Autobahn, using your logic here.
True, but pretty sure the Autobahn doesn't run through towns (i.e. Places where in this country the speed limit is reduced to 50kmh)!

You still haven't admitted your facts were full of shit! I will accept your apology when your ready to admit you were dead wrong!

No, only about half the posts have been from Hawthorn fans :)
Good retort Jack :thumbsu: but ImCheatingToWin was referring to my number of posts lol ;) But anyway, reading the derision from ImCheatingToWin (must've thought up that name after the 2008GF :p), Couch Potato + tige19, it's always good to see people sniping + replying with nastiness, because it usually means they don't have the ability to rationally + reasonably put forward a cogent argument.
The other amusing thing, is the outrage from Poos+Wees posters :rolleyes: They're used to being the protected species, so it's probably a surprise that people are speaking out against their Family Club :eek:

*still jokes*

He has to be the worst captain in the AFL. What he did was pathetic. How this man is respected is beyond me. He has missed 5 weeks through suspension this year and was extremely lucky it wasn't more. Leading in to finals he has a two week suspension he should be doing everything thing in his power to be ready to go for the first final to try and earn the respect of the group back instead he goes out on a Thursday night and gets on the beers. Hawthorn should not play him in the first final.

True, but pretty sure the Autobahn doesn't run through towns (i.e. Places where in this country the speed limit is reduced to 50kmh)!

You still haven't admitted your facts were full of shit! I will accept your apology when your ready to admit you were dead wrong!

Keep applauding your skipper going DUI mate, it's a great look.

He has to be the worst captain in the AFL. What he did was pathetic. How this man is respected is beyond me. He has missed 5 weeks through suspension this year and was extremely lucky it wasn't more. Leading in to finals he has a two week suspension he should be doing everything thing in his power to be ready to go for the first final to try and earn the respect of the group back instead he goes out on a Thursday night and gets on the beers. Hawthorn should not play him in the first final.

he's only playing carlton. probably trying to level the playing field a bit...

Pretty sure you can do 200kmh on the Autobahn, using your logic here.
You can and more but the insurance will play hardball if you get an accident at those speeds. Never stopped me but if you fly off the road it would be similar to having a heads on with both vehicles going 100.
I found it very tiring, roads become narrow and any traffic joining, you are closing in on them with 80-100. It isn't cruising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back