Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

You can and more but the insurance will play hardball if you get an accident at those speeds. Never stopped me but if you fly off the road it would be similar to having a heads on with both vehicles going 100.
I found it very tiring, roads become narrow and any traffic joining, you are closing in on them with 80-100. It isn't cruising.

What happens with insurance when you're over the legal BAC?

Good retort Jack :thumbsu: but ImCheatingToWin was referring to my number of posts lol ;) But anyway, reading the derision from ImCheatingToWin (must've thought up that name after the 2008GF :p), Couch Potato + tige19, it's always good to see people sniping + replying with nastiness, because it usually means they don't have the ability to rationally + reasonably put forward a cogent argument.
The other amusing thing, is the outrage from Poos+Wees posters :rolleyes: They're used to being the protected species, so it's probably a surprise that people are speaking out against their Family Club :eek:

*still jokes*
The fact you show the intellect of a 5 year old by saying poo and wee means you get the quality of replies you do. But reading through some of your posts other than this, obvious you're not working with a full deck. So the inane attention seeking irrational garbage you're spouting is not much of a surprise

*not joking*

Oh my god this is getting truly desperate.
Isn't it just great the way the Poos+Wees posters have deteriorated this thread into a slanging match? My Schadenfreude is going way off the scale lol I just can't stop reading! It's kind of like morbid curiosity lol

Thanks for that + for reinforcing that HFC + its fans condone drink driving :rolleyes:

Frankly, I'd prefer to be a pompous legend in a boring group of circle jerking losers, who at least have the intelligence to comprehend that DUI is dangerous + that breaking the law has consequences, than a Poos+Wees fan who believes it's acceptable for your team's captain to DUI + who appears unable to acknowledge that Hodge broke the law + what he did was wrong! :)
HK they're the "family club" apparently but drink driving isn't even punished. Scum of a club.

I'm very disappointed in Hodge but not sure why you are so concerned about it.

I feel as a member of an AFL club, who pays equalisation taxes, I have every right to be upset that Hawthorn, or indeed the AFL, aren't imposing a punishment on one of the faces of the game who has broken the law, and endangered lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel as a member of an AFL club, who pays equalisation taxes, I have every right to be upset that Hawthorn, or indeed the AFL, aren't imposing a punishment on one of the faces of the game who has broken the law, and endangered lives.
I think you and your fellow cats supporters are shitting yourselves that we might win another flag.

The fact you show the intellect of a 5 year old by saying poo and wee means you get the quality of replies you do. But reading through some of your posts other than this, obvious you're not working with a full deck. So the inane attention seeking irrational garbage you're spouting is not much of a surprise

*not joking*
Inane? Irrational Garbage? You'd be an expert on that, wouldn't you? The fact that you offer no discussion other than to put people down, hardly puts you at the top of the class :rolleyes: Also the fact that you dish it out but can't hack it when it's dished back, doesn't behove you to slight others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back