Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be sorry, just go away.
Yes, so shut up
Heaven forbid I should defend my proud club against BS accusations.

What's the world coming to?

BTW, the off-topic admission was a reference to tige9 taking it off topic first, but obviously too subtle for a few people here.

And the extra days rest that you didn't earn.
Now the AFL control its arch-rival the NRL.

I've heard some swivel-eyed conspiracy in my day but...

And even if your whacko theory had any substance, which it doesn't, what on earth do stadium bookings have to do with COLA?

Best stick to defending your Top Bloke "I wasn't actually drink driving, I was just drink driving" captain pal.

Right on cue - you never fail to deliver with your bay 13 crap.
Pfffttt! o_O Bay 13? :confused: I don't post on Bay 13 :rolleyes: But 'Mission Accomplished' for upsetting your apple cart ;)

Heaven forbid I should defend my proud club against BS accusations.

What's the world coming to?

BTW, the off-topic admission was a reference to tige9 taking it off topic first, but obviously too subtle for a few people here.

Now the AFL control its arch-rival the NRL.

I've heard some swivel-eyed conspiracy in my day but...

And even if you whacko theory had any substance, which it doesn't, what on earth do stadium bookings have to do with COLA?

Best stick to defending your Top Bloke "I wasn't actually drink driving, I was just drink driving" captain pal.

Move on mate... You're way off topic. If you want to discuss the mighty "bloods" spirit go back to the swine board

8 weeks suspension?

I would think at least 2 weeks for Hodge is suitable.

Check your facts mate before you look like an idiot! http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/johnson-speed-penalty/story-e6frg1wu-1111115373093

Got basically nothing! He got the 8 weeks when he was pissing his career against the wall and couldn't get a game for the seniors and was almost traded to the Pies except they thought he was too much of a head case! (If you really want to look at the facts!) Once he won a norm smith medal, do whatever you want!

And by the way, I think it was extremely silly what Hodgy did but a suspension punishes his team mates and the fans, not to mention that the Law of the land didn't even see the incident bad enough to suspend him from driving!

So what punishment would fit such a poor error of judgement? I would take the Captaincy from him! And when you consider there is a small chance that the Hawks could win the flag this year, thats a very big punishment for him personally as he is a 1 in 8 chance to be holding up the premiership cup!

JMTC

Well aren't you just the pompous legend... Good on you for being responsible! that's the positive in what seems like an otherwise boring group of circle jerking losers.
LOL.... Pretending to be a vigilante for the justice of mankind will never hide Hawthorn Envy.
Oh my god this is getting truly desperate.

Check your facts mate before you look like an idiot! http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/johnson-speed-penalty/story-e6frg1wu-1111115373093

Got basically nothing! He got the 8 weeks when he was pissing his career against the wall and couldn't get a game for the seniors and was almost traded to the Pies except they thought he was too much of a head case! (If you really want to look at the facts!) Once he won a norm smith medal, do whatever you want!

And by the way, I think it was extremely silly what Hodgy did but a suspension punishes his team mates and the fans, not to mention that the Law of the land didn't even see the incident bad enough to suspend him from driving!

So what punishment would fit such a poor error of judgement? I would take the Captaincy from him! And when you consider there is a small chance that the Hawks could win the flag this year, thats a very big punishment for him personally as he is a 1 in 8 chance to be holding up the premiership cup!

JMTC

Taking someone's life whilst driving drunk is arguably a bigger punishment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking someone's life whilst driving drunk is arguably a bigger punishment.

Your right! Thank god he didn't kill anyone! So lets just deal with the facts! He's an idiot for doing this! Law has handled it. Hawks should give him something but a suspension seems way over the top! Hence why I would think losing the captaincy is the perfect club punishment!

(Nice side step of you not knowing your facts by the way. Would have thought 78kmh OVER THE SPEED LIMIT is way worse then .068 (which is legal in many countries))

Move on mate... You're way off topic. If you want to discuss the mighty "bloods" spirit go back to the swine board
Basic reading skills not your strong suite I see.

I'll try one last time. If you want us to hang on your every perfectly-formed gem of wisdom, (really, do go on! It's been most enlightening) DON'T start bringing irrelevancies like COLA into a thread about Luke Hodge drink driving.

Last edited:
i really dont buy into the being x amount over the legal limit = travelling at y km/h. Drunk drivers usually make lateral movemements across lanes and sometimes crosses over putting other drivers at risk at swerving into a pole ditch etc to avoid them.

Your right! Thank god he didn't kill anyone! So lets just deal with the facts! He's an idiot for doing this! Law has handled it. Hawks should give him something but a suspension seems way over the top! Hence why I would think losing the captaincy is the perfect club punishment!

(Nice side step of you not knowing your facts by the way. Would have thought 78kmh OVER THE SPEED LIMIT is way worse then .068 (which is legal in many countries))

It's funny how Hawks fans can justify him nearly paralysing Wingard and going DUI because no one got hurt.

Pretty sure you can do 200kmh on the Autobahn, using your logic here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back