Marsh Community Series Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok nothing to see here - move along...
Much ado about nothing!

Naismith only got 69!!!
He'll average around 70, 75, so he'll need a big 100+ score (or two) to crack $400k. At $250k, it's a no for me. Major injury concerns as well. I'm confident somebody like Cumming can average the same or more, and I'll get his score

With the rookie situation this year, I'm not sure you can afford to go Gawndy.

Gawn is insanely expensive. The cash you save from going from Gawn to Naismith needs to be put into perspective. Will Gould not getting a game Round 1? Trade Gawn down to Naismith and you can afford to upgrade Gould straight to Rory Laird with cash left over. Connor Budarick misses out on a game? No worries, trade Gawn down to Naismith and you can instantly upgrade Budarick to Steven Coniglio or Dusty Martin. Aiden Bonar or Stephen Hill miss out, you can trade them straight up to Whitfield. Brandon Starcevich can become Jake Lloyd. Caleb Serong can become Patrick Dangerfield. Dylan Stephens can be Josh Kelly/Patty Cripps.

Yeah, you miss out on 40-50 ppg a game in the R2 spot, but 450k spent wisely will make you a lot more than 40-50 ppg in any other position this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you go Jack Steven when for the same price you could take Sauce Jacobs in the ruck? :drunk:
Because Jacobs won't get thru a full season ....and Rucks more than any other position, resiliance is critical ....that's why Kreuzer was such a bad selection

Danger is either going to go crazy today and reminds everyone why he should be in their team
or
plays an avg game and makes him a bit iffy = low % teams

He's in my team.
I'm not too sure which of the above I would prefer :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back