Autopsy Match sim versus Pies. This Wednesday, 10am. AIA.

Remove this Banner Ad

We look like we are playing with more confidence regardless of the quality or not of the opposition. This something this group has lacked for a long time.

As predictable as the sun coming up in the morning is the annual losing of * during the first quarter of the first praccy in the game day thread after months of pre season positivity.
Mmmmmmmmm how did thst go down. Be positive mate it’ll all come into place .

For me the things I've loved have been Wardlaw and Colby. Doing the kind of stuff that makes you dream...

LDU and Simpkin have been a little disappointing I think.

Perfect match for Clarko - we're doing well enough to build confidence and belief but also there's so much to talk about and review. So many improvements to identify.

I would have liked to have seen Will today for a couple of quarters.

Kallan hasn't done anything earth shattering.

Same. Hopefully gets a run in the next one.

Kallan hasn’t looked bad imo, couple of neat kicks (including the one that setup PC’s goal). Some nice contents. Nothing world beating but has played his role pretty good.

Really?

We were spoiled with Sheez it seems

I just got a text from a mate with AFL ratings.

He just had 18 touches in the first half of a preseason game against an another AFL team.
He sure has - and he's done some nice things. But he is playing off a back flank so need to keep it in perspective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve just taken a break from work to read the match updates in this thread - now I know we are dismal and nothing has changed but also super exiting and great to watch. Looking forward to catching up again later, keep the posts coming anyone who is there or has the live stream going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Match sim versus Pies. This Wednesday, 10am. AIA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back