Opinion Matt Priddis discussion.

Where do you stand on the matt priddis question?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed that for you :)
Haha, it was an up and under kick.

But as the guys in the podcast mentioned - in a game where territory is important, at least it was a kick forward for us.

It does help when you have a key forward who competes so well in the air. :)

Im not anti Priddis by any stretch- but the sooner our guys step up to push him out of the side I think the stronger we will be.

At the moment I can see us covering for him for a week or two- but his ability to back up week in week out copping all the hits in and under is underrated I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're essentially playing a man down on the defensive spread. Applies no defensive pressure, just plods about. This talk of a new contract has to be lip service, surely.
It better be, I think he's the main reason other teams get so much run through the middle of the ground on the rebound, he just can't keep up with anyone. Honestly think he might be the slowest player in the league.

Last edited:
I think he actually managed to do the impossible and move slower than a road cone tonight

False.

He ran away from JJ who was storming i50 rather than trying to make it a contest. EDIT: what bluesinsider said.

He's pretty much cooked, if this continues over the next few weeks, move him on, give Kurt more midfield minutes once Crippa is back. Muts is a strong lad and done some nice work in tight tonight getting the ball out and setting up goals or links of play that resulted in a shot on goal. We'd be stupid to sign Pridda for another year, which is exactly what the club will do.

Last edited:
the only good news was maybe Simmo has realised Priddis is not '1st group' centre starter. Priddis did not start the 4th and maybe 2nd ?? (I can't remember.. quarters) in the square. EDIT: played 79 mins! instead of 90s.
But the match was set up.. in the 4th .. after JK's consecutive misses, Bulldogs coming back hard. Time for our bestest MVP non-droppable player to come in and save the day. First bounce back on.. toe stubb 3 metres shank poo dribble to no-one attempt at the usual bomb in hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back