List Mgmt. McDonough and Arnot delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Matt Arnott's been delisted; interesting as there's been whispers amongst those in the know on the Port board that we've been sniffing around both he and Todd Elton. What's their schtick, strengths and weaknesses, is there potential for this to be worked into the Dixon trade in some way?

I see Matt Arnott's been delisted; interesting as there's been whispers amongst those in the know on the Port board that we've been sniffing around both he and Todd Elton. What's their schtick, strengths and weaknesses, is there potential for this to be worked into the Dixon trade in some way?

Elton signed on for 2 years earlier this season I think.

McDonough is stiff. McIntosh doesn't have a roommate now

Elton re-signed this year for 2 years.
He will replace Chaplin. (hopefully next year)

Hartlett would seem a fair trade.

Elton for Dixon. We'll get ripped off but anything to keep them away from Port I guess. Happy to give you Arnott for Wines though. Similar players but Arnott a bit more mature and more skilled. Also better nickname, biscuits.

Mcdonough showed me nothing that he was going to be a player, good decision.
You probably seen the 2 minutes of footy he was given between running on and off the bench. Maybe you didnt put the time in to watch the reserves where he always looked polished and more than capable..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton for Dixon. We'll get ripped off but anything to keep them away from Port I guess. Happy to give you Arnott for Wines though. Similar players but Arnott a bit more mature and more skilled. Also better nickname, biscuits.
Dixon for Arno$$/Elton is getting close, and we'd save money by holding Charlie's entrance and exit interview at the same time.

Strengths:
Massive body. Is aggro in his tackling, his aggression has been curbed. Pretty good kicking penetration.

Weaknesses:
Just can't get enough of the ball at AFL level and can't make enough impact when he has the ball compared to someone like Dusty. Basically he can't do jackshit at AFL level consistently but plays well at VFL level.

Lennon put a photo up on Insta of him and McDonough.

I really wish he was signed right now. Don't think he would feel the need to be loyal when he sees one of his mates delisted.
See ya Ben. We'd get something decent for him.

How Gordon wasn't delisted as well has got me a little bemused.

He's there for comedic relief, but you'd think his time to move on isn't too far away despite being decent depth.

Surprised Matty got delisted, only 21 and has shown more than a few others.

Dont get me wrong..I love the love we have sometime for certain players even fringe players..
But I'm sorry, McDonough has to be the most over rated player on this board of all time.
Did nothing at AFL level and simply not good enough to break in the team. We have other players that are way better. Corey Ellis in his 3 games has already shown more. Lennon is miles better too.
The only positive McDonough had going for him was his age, but these days it means nothing.
I'm actually happy he's gone because of all the over rated rubbish on this board.
We need to get serious about our list

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. McDonough and Arnot delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back