Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Does Shooter want to leave?

• Yes, he hates us and wants to go

Votes: 111 50.9%
  • No, he loves us and wants to stay

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • He also listens to The Clash

Votes: 31 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So I havent really followed this collective mind stuff too closely. According to people on here its all fraudulent, mostly due to the lack of qualifications in psychology of the people doing the training. So today I checked their website. The companies below are the ones they've worked with.

My question is are any of you running to these companies and warning them of their silliness to be working with a quack? If not, where are your morals? What sort of person knows something but doesn't say something? Maybe the companies will give you a reward for saving them from being sucked in due to your ground breaking investigations that have revealed collective minds as frauds!! Maybe some of these companies have already parted ways, maybe you should investigate that to further your case. Its pretty surprising that some of these companies would work with them, considering they'd have their own psych resources which should have been able to pick up their quack-ness. Anyways if some of you do alert the companies, post the emails that you send and the responses here so I can see how much the companies appreciate what you have done. Cheers.
  • Adelaide Crows (obviously)
  • AFEX
  • Allianz
  • Ashe Morgan
  • Ayers Management
  • BBC
  • Carnival Australia
  • CEO Institute
  • CFO Centre
  • Challenger Bank
  • Deutsche Bank
  • Energy Super
  • Hoyne
  • Henkel
  • International Grammar School
  • Kindalin
  • Lendlease
  • Mainbrace
  • Mars
  • McCullough Robertson
  • MND Foundation
  • Nestle
  • NSW Ambulance
  • Queensland Treasury Corporation
  • Reserve Bank of Australia
  • Slingshot Media
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs
  • St Kilda
  • Sydney Trains
  • The Climate Institute
  • Trippas White Group
  • Universal Sony
  • William Buck
  • YPO
  • Zimmer Biomet
  • 3M Australia

Be careful how you define "worked with". In their world it could mean walked past the building on the way to Scientology studies.

Who regulates the AFC?
Themselves, and it's a catch 22. If the organisation gives voting rights to members it could be highly problematic, but it also means there is too much power at the board, which is fine when the board are effective and ethical, but not when there are problems with the board. I'd rather something in the constitution about external independent performance reveiws.

Themselves, and it's a catch 22. If the organisation gives voting rights to members it could be highly problematic, but it also means there is too much power at the board, which is fine when the board are effective and ethical, but not when there are problems with the board. I'd rather something in the constitution about external independent performance reveiws.

There’s no stakeholder accountability, no prospect of activist investors, no ability to call special AGM’s, there is no external or statutory regulator...

What is the likelihood of a corporation with that level of governance and oversight being run optimally?

We only have to look at the mission drift and confusion of core purpose to see the impact of a weakened governance layer on strategic directions

In this environment the board would sign the terms of reference and engagement letters for the external “independent” performance reviews of.... themselves

Nothing like that. I own a Mopar, I'm the CEO of a certain size company, and I go for the Crows in a non-SA state. If I added the industry people connected with me could work it out and I like anonymity on here because it's one of the only places I can say what I think without much of a filter. It's actually a sucky part of the job that I have to be filtered and diplomatic all the time.

You must be besties with Andrew Webster.

There’s no stakeholder accountability, no prospect of activist investors, no ability to call special AGM’s, there is no external or statutory regulator...

What is the likelihood of a corporation with that level of governance and oversight being run optimally?

We only have to look at the mission drift and confusion of core purpose to see the impact of a weakened governance layer on strategic directions

In this environment the board would sign the terms of reference and engagement letters for the external “independent” performance reviews of.... themselves
I understand the argument, but having voting rights for members has as many negatives. Do any other clubs do it?

I understand the argument, but having voting rights for members has as many negatives. Do any other clubs do it?

Most other clubs do I believe. And no, it doesn’t have as many negatives. That’s BS spin used unaccountably without any evidence or substantiation in order to remain unaccountable

Ask Martin Sorrell if he’d prefer our governance regime?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Luke Hodge would come on as some kind of coach at AFC.

I’ve always been a fan of the odd “phantom shit” and could tell you some great yarns about the unusually places my mates an I have left a nasty suprise for an unsuspecting member of our group over the years... the old camp coffee mug on a surf/camping trip was always one that drew plenty of laughter... but I can say that I’ve heard Chad Cornes is actually a great bloke.

Mates of mine that still live in adelaide (I moved 15 years ago) know chad through the adelaide music scene... these lads arent affiliated with footy at all.. Seaview Road Boardriders and members of various adelaide bands. I’ve known them all my life and they are like brothers to me. They became mates with Chad after I left adelaide and they’ve told me he’s a decent bloke and I trust their word on that... they dont hang around bloke’s that are dickhead’s...

Hate him if you will, and you may have met the guy and formed a differing opinion of him through his actions when you did, but I’m just saying what I’ve been told by some of my closest mates...

First of all your Phantom Shit act was never funny. You thought it was, everyone else you were a tool.

Anyway, I have heard many similar stories - Chad is actually meant to be a really good guy. Kane on the other hand is not. The stuff I have heard is very bad.

I've also head from people at Port that Wingard is a really down to Earth guy, whilst Boak is a complete tool.

First of all your Phantom Shit act was never funny. You thought it was, everyone else you were a tool.

Anyway, I have heard many similar stories - Chad is actually meant to be a really good guy. Kane on the other hand is not. The stuff I have heard is very bad.

I've also head from people at Port that Wingard is a really down to Earth guy, whilst Boak is a complete tool.

Awwww.... sounds like someone was on the receiving end of a few phantom shit jokes from his own circle of friends growing up and didn’t take to kindly to it!... lighten up eh Larry!..

Well, I have many leather-bound books and an apartment full of rich mahogany so I understand high end environments. I was very concerned that the mind camp had done damage until I learned that they engaged with Labyrinth therapy which helps to balance the mind and reset the mechanism on a cellular level.

Every time I “reset the mechanism” I tend to get sticky fingers. Like that guy from the oranges advert says. “It helps with the marking”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Back