Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Does Shooter want to leave?

• Yes, he hates us and wants to go

Votes: 111 50.9%
  • No, he loves us and wants to stay

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • He also listens to The Clash

Votes: 31 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Awwww.... sounds like someone was on the receiving end of a few phantom shit jokes from his own circle of friends growing up and didn’t take to kindly to it!... lighten up eh Larry!..
No - we did a lot of stupid shit, but never that! Just sounds horrible. But then again I'm old now.
We did once shit in a bag (not me personally although I was there) and throw it on a car of an old bloke that was p!ssing us off! Bl00dy delinquents.

No - we did a lot of stupid shit, but never that! Just sounds horrible. But then again I'm old now.
We did once shit in a bag (not me personally although I was there) and throw it on a car of an old bloke that was p!ssing us off! Bl00dy delinquents.
We were grubs at times I’ll admit.. but fair ones...as soon as you were in your own bed in your bedroom, you were untouchable...

All other times you were fair game to all sorts of rorts... it was character building.

Aplogies if this has been asked already but I couldn't see it. Does Justin Reid report to Burton or does he report directly to Fagan?
Dont!

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, really? Didnt see that coming....

The AFLPA is for industrial issues, not to complain that your club’s football department is much more shit compared to one run by Neil Balme.

I’ll repeat myself, because some
people still aren’t getting it. This is not about whether the “camp” has caused players to check into an insane asylum (that would be an AFLPA issue). This is about whether players have lost faith in the club’s program owing to a cumulative lack of judgement from football department and “high performance” staff.

The AFLPA is for industrial issues, not to complain that your club’s football department is much more shit compared to one run by Neil Balme.

I’ll repeat myself, because some
people still aren’t getting it. This is not about whether the “camp” has caused players to check into an insane asylum (that would be an AFLPA issue). This is about whether players have lost faith in the club’s program owing to a cumulative lack of judgement from football department and “high performance” staff.
And attracting potential future trade targets to the club. And I wonder how the parents of potential draftees feel about their sons going to a club that runs "cult" style preseason camps?

It was just 1 goat

Last edited:
OK I will add my 2c.
EDIT - I should maybe say IMHO about this to protect my own interests ...

Disclosure: I know people who work for Crows but I do not hold a position of substance with any multi-million dollar company so that must mean I know SFA about anything. I am just reporting what I have been told.

Firstly do not believe anything that comes out of the mouths of anybody in the football industry as they are protecting their own interests (or of the organisation they work for). I do not work in the industry.

1) McGovern rumour is true. He was asking for better money but was told there was no more money in cap. When he asked if AFC were chasing Gibbs he was told no. A short time later Gibbs was poached on big money. He cracked the shits and complained but was told to suck it up as there was nothing he could do. My source spoke with McGovern's manager (who is being two-faced)

2) Roo is lying about Mitch earning more than Bryce. He is trying to make AFC look better in public eye and screw McGovern. Mitch's manager also lying publicly saying Mitch is happy. Distinct possibility Mitch will be stuck there for rest of his contract and it does not look good if it appears he is not happy. You would have to be brain damaged to believe Roo that McGovern (up and comer) is being paid more than Gibbs (established star poached from another club). Just because Roo could play footy does not mean he is honest with the media. His interest is in protecting Crows image with the public.

3) Collective Minds was a disaster. Apparently Nobes said he would have sacked anybody who even suggested employing unqualified people to run such a camp, let alone approve it. The big bum-biter is if the club fails (as has happened). Then anything even remotely sus can be used as a reason for the failure.

4) Burton tried to get CM done with Lions but was told no way. He bypassed an AFC committee established to approve such ventures. AFC are now covering this up and pretending it was all approved and was not just due to Burton.

5) Hass is a young, egocentric know-all who rejected protocols established by older, more qualified and experienced practitioners.

6) Burton - see Hass. Employed an inexperienced mate as head of high performance when his prior history was crap and experience/qualifications at very basic level.

7) Nobes failed AFC by employing Burton above Poulos (and forcing him out) and starting this whole cluster-****.

8) A big part of the Crows low-balling is due to Talia. He demanded $800K pa and got it at last contract. When told that might force other players to look elsewhere he just said he did not give a ****. This has had a big influence on what we see now with McGovern. Talia cannot play the innocent now as he is a major cause.

Sorry I cannot say any more about anything. I have said all I know.

IMHO the following people should be sacked: Roo, Burton, Hass and Reid. I agree with many here it is just a big boys club and there is not nearly enough care in employing qualified people.

Last edited:
Strap in folks. Looks like we are on the verge of being perennial losers for the next decade like Carlton. Great!

No one is forcing us to hang around. Just dumb the disaster of a club. It will never get any better. It should hand back the license.

I think this is a wise move for boards.
The Eagles have something similar re the President of the Club - not sure of the exact time limit in years but think the President has to step down after doing one term or something like that. Can be a good thing and not such a good thing as if you get somebody decent they still have to step down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Back