Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Does Shooter want to leave?

• Yes, he hates us and wants to go

Votes: 111 50.9%
  • No, he loves us and wants to stay

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • He also listens to The Clash

Votes: 31 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So what if our players didn’t complain the AFLA, does that make them not pissed off?
They may have been pissed off, but you would think that some of the more outrageous claims we've seen can readily be dismissed, rather than included in the Adelaide Bigfooty true story bracket.

They maybe still pissed off to a degree (bit i doubt it, except maybe Hampton)

I was responding to posters suggesting that BigFooty posters could run the club better, which was obviously referring to executive management.

I don't disagree that Burton's head should roll if;
  1. he's responsible for the injuries, and;
  2. he was responsible for the camp, and;
  3. the camp has effected our season and caused internal damage to the club.
If it's true off with his head but we're assuming all of that.

And if that turns out to be the case then the people involved in;
1. Recruiting him to GM Fitness given injury history at Brisbane
2. Elevating him to GM of Football given complete lack of experience
3. Allowing him to recruit Hass given injury history at Brisbane

Also need to have their decision making skills questioned. They've either handed this inexperienced and unqualified person the keys to the Ferrari without oversight or they're complicit in some of the decision making. Especially CM, given its likely cost, intrusiveness and ongoing nature. No way that decision stops with him.

Depends how you define this.

IMO, Burton & Hass have to be sacked as their performances have been atrocious & they have done so much damage that the players couldn't possibly respect they know what they are doing.

I also think we need to refresh some assistants & couple of the board, but this is not the pressing issue.
There is that, ive got little faith in the Burton Hass duo.

But i still doubt 99% of what has been said in the media.

It was pretty alarming when all the Sanderson stuff started coming out. Sure, we'd missed finals for two seasons but we weren't exactly a basketcase looking in from the outside. There were a few posters on here peddling negative stories but they were given short thrift.

Certainly I didn't see us sacking Sanderson at the time. Took me by surprise. We'd extended his contract within the last 12 months after all.

But suddenly Ricciuto was coming in from outside to save the club. Players had gone to him, we were heading for serious problems etc. The truth that eventually emerged was terrible. None of it had made it into the public domain, bar a few unsubstantiated whispers.

My finest moment.

There is that, ive got little faith in the Burton Hass duo.

But i still doubt 99% of what has been said in the media.
Can't disagree with this.

Problem is there is smoke & fire but not the raging bushfire that has been suggested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like that. I own a Mopar, I'm the CEO of a certain size company, and I go for the Crows in a non-SA state. If I added the industry people connected with me could work it out and I like anonymity on here because it's one of the only places I can say what I think without much of a filter. It's actually a sucky part of the job that I have to be filtered and diplomatic all the time.

Ahh you're Brad Moran

Nothing like that. I own a Mopar, I'm the CEO of a certain size company, and I go for the Crows in a non-SA state. If I added the industry people connected with me could work it out and I like anonymity on here because it's one of the only places I can say what I think without much of a filter. It's actually a sucky part of the job that I have to be filtered and diplomatic all the time.

I'm making the jerk off motion at you so hard that my arm looks like a hummingbird's wings

There is no chance it escalated into a physical fight. None. Zero.

Players have gotten into fisticuffs at training before, why not a highly charged office environment where Burton is being questioned by Crouch about how best he should be managed. It's not beyond the realms for that to escalate to the point that someone stepped in. From that there's a bit of poetic license to suggest that they stopped a physical event, but I can see it getting to that point, hence the slightly exaggerated rumour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Back