Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Does Shooter want to leave?

• Yes, he hates us and wants to go

Votes: 111 50.9%
  • No, he loves us and wants to stay

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • He also listens to The Clash

Votes: 31 14.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, If even half of what I am hearing about this 'camp' are true I am flabbergasted.

None of the staff of the company running it are psychiatrists, or even psychologists. There is no empirical evidence to support anything that they're doing.

It's literally a couple of shonky small business men selling snake oil out of a Pty Ltd shelf company. The CEO went to Burning man in the USA. That's his qualification. The other bloke did Ayahuasca in the Amazon. That's his. The entire pitch is mumbo jumbo and mysticism that doesn't even reach the levels of pseudoscience.

They have no idea what they are doing, and no qualifications under which to do it with. It could be a waste of time. Heck; it could be counterproductive.

Dank was at least a biochemist. These blokes have no qualifications at all. They're just quacks taking blokes out into the woods and talking shit and using 'techniques' akin to brainwashing. Half of what they're crapping on about and doing is likely either debunked, has zero empirical evidence to back it up, or worse is actually counter productive.

My friend is a clinical psychiatrist and he is absolutely blown away that any professional sports team would engage in such quackery.

It beggars belief.
Does Carlton need a new Football Operations Manager... as you took our CEO last time, which was much appreciated. ;)

I’m more concerned with the Burton appointment personally.
There was a “collective groan” on the board when that happened. It seems now BigFooty is a better judge than the club which is ****** up. Love Roo as a player and he’s probably a top bloke but all this matey matey shit is getting us nowhere.
Jobs for the boys has and never will be, a good method of getting the best result so Fagan is not delivering the promise. I think he needs to lead from the front here and get a rapid reset of the shituation.

I don’t need to know all the details of who ****** up but I want to see something of substance happen over the next 6 months.
Best Football Department <> Best Football Department of ex-Crows.

I wouldn't blame him if he left because we've ****** up his injuries.

But assaulting a staff member during a meeting? That straight up did not happen

Yeh, but Burton might have been a smug prick and Brad may have been drunk. Seriously though, I can see the ultra-arrogant Burton having a go at Brouch for seeking outside counsel and daring to question his wisdom. I can see Brad not backing down because he's a bull and I can see Burton belittling Brar because he thinks himself a god.

Fact is, shit can get real when careers are on the line and Brad is one of a handful that will allow a situation to escalate without taking a backward step.

Yeh, but Burton might have been a smug prick and Brad may have been drunk. Seriously though, I can see the ultra-arrogant Burton having a go at Brouch for seeking outside counsel and daring to question his wisdom. I can see Brad not backing down because he's a bull and I can see Burton belittling Brar because he thinks himself a god.

Fact is, shit can get real when careers are on the line and Brad is one of a handful that will allow a situation to escalate without taking a backward step.

There is no chance it escalated into a physical fight. None. Zero.

I knew the media used bigfooty as there source. Some dip shit has put this on twitter tagging the aflshouter as if it is fact. Well done moron and we wonder where there stupid stories come from. I wonder how long until mcclure and barrett run with itView attachment 514607

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

That ****stain is a Crows troll. He seems to do nothing all day but troll the Crows on twitter.

Which one?

I look forward to hearing everything he has to say all year, particularly in regards to McGovern's contract.
The post he made & you commented on was spot on.

Bag him when he posts rubbish, but don't bag him where the post is fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the AFLA boss was on AA.

The only issued raised were certain cultural insensitivity, which has been addressed.

So it appears we've all be suckered into the media circus once again.
The AFLPA are asleep at the wheel.

Just look at their handing of the Don's drugs saga.

The should be concerned that we are using unqualified consultants to perform a role that should be conducted by a qualified sports psychologist.

It's a joke this doesn't worry them...

You are the CEO of Toyota
Nothing like that. I own a Mopar, I'm the CEO of a certain size company, and I go for the Crows in a non-SA state. If I added the industry people connected with me could work it out and I like anonymity on here because it's one of the only places I can say what I think without much of a filter. It's actually a sucky part of the job that I have to be filtered and diplomatic all the time.

So the AFLA boss was on AA.

The only issued raised with Collective minds camp were certain cultural insensitivity, which has been addressed.

So it appears we've all be suckered into the media circus once again.
Everyone is going crazy.
Jeremy's manager is laughing his head off.

The AFLPA are asleep at the wheel.

Just look at their handing of the Don's drugs saga.

The should be concerned that we are using unqualified consultants to perform a role that should be conducted by a qualified sports psychologist.

It's a joke this doesn't worry them...
Or a reflection on this board how far we've taken it.

I run a $150m company and probably couldn't run the AFC better than Fagan. Whilst I have a great performance history as a CEO/MD I'm not suited to that industry and couldn't be ****** with the sponsorships and jerking people off to raise revenue.

We know two things;
1. Some players didn't like the last Collective Minds camp.
2. Our players have been screwed by injury.

Everything else on here is filling in the blanks with bullshit, and toddlers chucking tantrums because our season is shit. That's why BigFooty is a joke and it's why the AFC treat all of you muppets with contempt.

If they were so brilliantly competent, why would we be treated with anything at all? Surely we're nothing to them and I'd suggest any contempt would be akin to Trigg's overt contempt of us while nearing the end of his reign. Reality is that there's many posters in here who are right on the money and clearly not idiots. I'm sure that infuriates some at the club, especially the incompetents and this leads to the contempt that you speak of.

Or a reflection on this board how far we've taken it.
As I have posted before, I'm supportive of using professionals for enhancing metal conditioning, particularly after our grand final performance.

However, we have not used someone suitably qualified, but someone who is a complete nutter.

I don't believe all the rumours, but some damage has been done because we lacked due diligence in brining in the right people.

This is the most concerning thing that we have a Football Operations Manager who is a crap decision maker.

If they were so brilliantly competent, why would we be treated with anything at all? Surely we're nothing to them and I'd suggest any contempt would be akin to Trigg's overt contempt of us while nearing the end of his reign. Reality is that there's many posters in here who are right on the money and clearly not idiots. I'm sure that infuriates some at the club, especially the incompetents and this leads to the contempt that you speak of.
I don't think any club takes BigFooty posters seriously, and it's pretty obvious why.

I can tell you that I heard from a very close source that Sanderson left Chad's house in such a state that it was unbelievable. I'm talking like what you see on the news - animal poo, crap everywhere, every bench covered etc... Chad had to threaten legal action before Sando hired someone to clean it up. Really remarkably bad stuff.
Who's Chad?

Hey Adelaide fans,

I'm a bit confused about whole situation with Mitch. From my understanding, he wants to move as he is upset with Adelaide (according to ITK posters on both Blues board and this one), with Carlton as his preference for some reason.

Additionally, his decision to go to Victoria is partly affected by Jeremy's RFA status (according to McClure).

What baffles me is why he would want to go to Carlton. Given Jeremy is more likely to resign then not, why would he choose Melbourne over coming home? He would effectively be picking money over family, home and the chance to play with his brother. The worrying thing for WC is if he was traded to Fremantle, that would mean we would lose Jeremy.
McClure hates Adelaide & loves Carlton, so don't believe most of the rubbish that comes out of his mouth as he loves to troll us!

eg. He mentioned Gibbs would remain at Carlton during the last trade period.

As I have posted before, I'm supportive of using professionals for enhancing metal conditioning, particularly after our grand final performance.

However, we have not used someone suitably qualified, but someone who is a complete nutter.

I don't believe all the rumours, but some damage has been done because we lacked due diligence in brining in the right people.

This is the most concerning thing that we have a Football Operations Manager who is a crap decision maker.
I have no doubt there has been an issue, but im suggesting we've dropping a nuclear bomb on it when a fire cracker would have suffice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour McGovern wants out, hates us now and wants us to BURN IN HELL!!!1!!!11!

Back